Official Scarves.

5Beckenbauer

Reality has sunk in that the scarf my gran gave me when I was a wee guy is now far too small to get away with wearing to matches anymore.

Last time I was in the megastore it was a shambles with next to no choice. Where does everyone get their scarves? Are there any official ones kicking about and if so, anyone get any links to them?

4 hours ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Reality has sunk in that the scarf my gran gave me when I was a wee guy is now far too small to get away with wearing to matches anymore.

Last time I was in the megastore it was a shambles with next to no choice. Where does everyone get their scarves? Are there any official ones kicking about and if so, anyone get any links to them?

lyin brand have nice Red/Black ones

5 hours ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

Might not have been top priority over the 'banter years,' but the selection of merchandise really is something we quite often disappoint with. Saying that, the rubber duck was quite snazzy!

My duck takes pride of place in the bathroom.

#Let'sQuack

5 hours ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

Might not have been top priority over the 'banter years,' but the selection of merchandise really is something we quite often disappoint with. Saying that, the rubber duck was quite snazzy!

Ha! I got one of those for my wee girl ???

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Surely there's not many people that have grown out of a scarf. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Go on a neck diet. It will fit you again surely?

Gran knitted it when I was 5 so it’s genuinely not even reaching my nips. 

First scarf in 25 years so keen to get a decent one that will last. 

4 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Gran knitted it when I was 5 so it’s genuinely not even reaching my nips. 

First scarf in 25 years so keen to get a decent one that will last. 

100% founders trail scarf. It’s cracking quality, can be worn on non game days and you will NEVER grow out of it. 

I changed my 30 yr old scarf for this. 

4 minutes ago, McWeedy said:

Since you've gone 25 years with the previous one you appreciate a long term investment.

I like these:

http://www.savile-rogue.com/scotland-premier-league-c3/Rangers-c174/savile-rogue-blue-red-and-white-superking-cashmere-football-scarf-in-the-colours-of-Rangers-p2634

Pricey but next level.

£96 ?? Would want a Big Blonde with her huge tits out putting it around my neck each time I wore it and her twin sucking my cock at the same time. 

Never see the point in buying Rangers gear unless the cash goes to the club. To me it's kinda the point. Not helped by the lack of choice atm , right enough.

Don't buy off the wee sellers outside either after overhearing a conversation with a guy who said his business was these wee scarf sellers. Said he had sellers at Ibrox and CP. Sellic fan, as it turned out.

47 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Never see the point in buying Rangers gear unless the cash goes to the club. To me it's kinda the point. Not helped by the lack of choice atm , right enough.

Don't buy off the wee sellers outside either after overhearing a conversation with a guy who said his business was these wee scarf sellers. Said he had sellers at Ibrox and CP. Sellic fan, as it turned out.

Some of these hawkers go to both Ibrox and the piggery and even hampden. Have done for years, they don't give a fuck who they rob and as you rightly say, not a penny goes to the club. I just wish the club would sell decent merch. direct.

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Some of these hawkers go to both Ibrox and the piggery and even hampden. Have done for years, they don't give a fuck who they rob and as you rightly say, not a penny goes to the club. I just wish the club would sell decent merch. direct.

Yeah. I'd never thought about it much before I heard this guy. He was sitting in front of me on a plane to Cyprus, I think it was. This guy was the boss/owner of the company and basically said several of the sellers at CP/Ibrox worked for him. Sellic fan, came across as a small time gangster wanna be who thought he was something.

So the measure of a Rangers scarf is if it doesnae reach yer nips it is too wee for ye an ye have to buy another one? Who knew eh.... Got my last one from an ibrox vendor on a matchday whilst in lower leagues. A legends one that has gazza on it and other stuff. No bad tbf and defo goes well below the nip line.