TLB leaves hibs

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Only me who thinks he's great for the league?

What would football be if you just liked every cunt in the game?

Beating Lennon only comes second to beating them. Wouldn't be the same if every other team just had a Steve Clarke type who no one has a bad word to say about.

:snapoutofit:

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Only me who thinks he's great for the league?

What would football be if you just liked every cunt in the game?

Beating Lennon only comes second to beating them. Wouldn't be the same if every other team just had a Steve Clarke type who no one has a bad word to say about.

You would have a point if the guy wasn't absolute poison when it comes to us.

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

The media are in mourning for their wee darling, unreal the silence, imagine this had been a sand castle incident 

Especially if he's done what has been rumoured. That kind of shit is a no no I'm today's society and should be publicised tbh (Though I get there's an internal investigation going on).

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You would have to suspend an employee pending an investigation before sacking for gross misconduct.

You cant just fire someone now without an investigation.

Hibs will play this strictly by the book as it looks Lennon(if the stories are true)has left himself wide open to a dismissal without a pay off,he's just saved Hibs a few quid.

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Hibs will play this strictly by the book as it looks Lennon(if the stories are true)has left himself wide open to a dismissal without a pay off,he's just saved Hibs a few quid.

No time for Hibs obviously but that Leeann  dempster is very good at her job. 

Previously at Motherwell, she, to me, is scared of no one and will fight her employers corner,

Tbf, when Lennon was supposedly hit by the coin, she was on talkSPORT the next day defending him, after Jim white called him out for bringing it upon himself.

i at the time thought brave  of her, but she obviously backs her manager when needed, but has no hesitation in discipline when required. As we have seen last couple days.

Fuk him

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

No time for Hibs obviously but that Leeann  dempster is very good at her job. 

Previously at Motherwell, she, to me, is scared of no one and will fight her employers corner,

Tbf, when Lennon was supposedly hit by the coin, she was on talkSPORT the next day defending him, after Jim white called him out for bringing it upon himself.

i at the time thought brave  of her, but she obviously backs her manager when needed, but has no hesitation in discipline when required. As we have seen last couple days.

Fuk him

But this is what they are good at, especially the scum,they get in early and defend. We wait a couple of weeks then defend our player when the narrative has been set without upsetting anyone.

alfredo should have been defended after the scum game straight away, it is now accepted that he was a thug in that game and indeed since he started with us.