Alfredo has rejected 10million pounds per year move to China

RDB14

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I noticed there was nothing reported all day about this in the daily record rumours/transfer section, but minutes after Gerrards press conference they have a story about Rangers "laughing off" the China bid and a "senior Ibrox source" claiming it's agents trying to drum up interest.

This is the same rumours/transfer section that have been reporting on imminent bids and random apparent interest for practically every celtic player since the transfer window opened and i've not seen a single bid being "laughed off" by a "senior fenian source" yet.

Ntcham to Porto for £17m should have been laughed off immediately tbh.

Daily Rangers right enough. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Daily Rangers right enough. 

It's article after article at the moment praising Ntcham because they're desperately trying to sell him. 

They're attempting to hide the fact he was telling any cunt who would listen that he wanted to leave a week ago, add in the fact he's also been shite for over a year.

Riddy.

5 hours ago, RDB14 said:

If they are negotiating a salary with Morelos then it's fair to say the club have sanctioned it because we are satisfied they will meet our demands.

200k a  week!

how in the name of fuk do you turn down that kind of negotiating ,can any club in the world better that for a SPL player ?...

is 200k not enough or is it simply down to geography 

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Simply down to the fact that no club in the world would offer that.

Down to the fact there has been zero bids and him and his daft agent better buck up there ideas. Whole saga is fucking embarrassing.

Commit to the club respectfully and publicly. Score goals win a title and go with everyone’s best wishes for maximum value

I agree. Load of shite and a humiliating saga..

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t understand what you mean?

It’s a very real cost to a Chinese club and is intrinsically part of the deal and has an offsetting effect on their initial offer price.

Normal football transfers don’t have these same kind of considerations as VAT etc can be claimed back.

My point was that in any other deal involving a player going to China (or anywhere else) nobody mentions the tax element.   The problem with these media releases is that they are short on any real detail.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

I noticed there was nothing reported all day about this in the daily record rumours/transfer section, but minutes after Gerrards press conference they have a story about Rangers "laughing off" the China bid and a "senior Ibrox source" claiming it's agents trying to drum up interest.

This is the same rumours/transfer section that have been reporting on imminent bids and random apparent interest for practically every celtic player since the transfer window opened and i've not seen a single bid being "laughed off" by a "senior fenian source" yet.

Ntcham to Porto for £17m should have been laughed off immediately tbh.

Papers are more concerned with being first to release a story and get hits than being accurate.  

All Scottish transfer news are now routinely laughed off as far as I am concerned.

We are now like a wee unimportant communist nation or other with nothing more than propagandist news in the media.

its sad and embarrassing.

I grew up proud to be Scottish but am now thoroughly ashamed to be.

When I was a teenager I voted for snp but this lot in power now are a total disappointment and sell out.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Papers are more concerned with being first to release a story and get hits than being accurate.  

My point was, the Chinese rumour wasn't mentioned on their rumours/transfer section all day, but was rubbished within minutes when they had something to use to discredit it.

They regularly link celtic players to random teams with massive figures attached on the same rumours/transfer section with no evidence and it's never laughed off or discredited by an "inside source".

22 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

My point was, the Chinese rumour wasn't mentioned on their rumours/transfer section all day, but was rubbished within minutes when they had something to use to discredit it.

They regularly link celtic players to random teams with massive figures attached on the same rumours/transfer section with no evidence and it's never laughed off or discredited by an "inside source".

Just another in the long list of obvious media bias. 

Never happened! 

Secondly, Robertson needs saked for announcing the £15m valuation! No wonder clubs rip the pish out of us when it comes to transfers! Yet across the city you have Kieran fucking tierny worth £25m, unbelievable! 

This is transparently nonsense. Huge deal from out of nowhere appears 2 hours before their window shuts, from a club with its full quota of overseas players. We should be asking who benefits from this misinformation.