Sons of Struth speak up!

MisterC

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Aye but he gets a lot more respect from most members in here than those idiots from SoS 

But he said basically the same thing.

People are picking fault in what they said, but not what he did. 

Be more sensible to address the substance of post, what's being said, not who said it. 

That some don't tells it's own story.

Anyway, what they're saying makes sense, some would rather just slag them off no matter.

They can crack on, I can't and won't be bothered getting into yet another 'debate' about them.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Clearly given the aporoval of the board 

Probably written by the board mate. :thumbup:

Just because I dislike the wankers involved with SoS does not mean I will be singing any bad words in UEFA games, before anyone thinks otherwise.

13 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

And from a few years ago:IMG_20190826_175551.thumb.jpg.76f689ede64135b04ebc738832292cae.jpg

And they are correct in a legal context in that.

I alluded to similar in another thread on a recent government review of sectarianism in UK and Scottish law and European Human Rights law.

To be guilty of sectarianism and they cite fenian and fenian bastard as an example, to be a victim of sectarianism the offended party must be part of a recognised group  and understand the abuse from the sectarian act otherwise there is no "sectarian" crime committed. Therefore nonce fc supporters can indeed claim such sectarian abuse by us. Likewise if a taig calls us orange or proddy bastards, there there is a case in law for sectarianism to be prosecuted.

To the contrary in our case of St Josephs, there is in no way they can be construed as fenian nor understand the abuse in the words of the song and clearly irrelevent to the,

The UEFA charge and sanction can and should be challenged by the club as ultimattely it would fail in law, but I suspect they already know this and for some sinister reason and it maybe to undermine UB and those in our board simply find such singing unacceptable to them personally. Who knows, but they should not be lying down to this unless there is indeed a hidden agenda.

On the domestic front the club could get fucked for it against the scum,  if clubs were not  protected by, but individuals could be prosecuted for it.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because Esky’s a good guy and not a complete wank who sucks the baws of the board 

That's part of the problem. Folk in our support are so fickle that they will criticise a good statement just because they don't like who it's came from.

I can't stand SoS either but they're bang on with this.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's part of the problem. Folk in our support are so fickle that they will criticise a good statement just because they don't like who it's came from.

I can't stand SoS either but they're bang on with this.

I agree with it, it means absolutely fuck all considering he works for the club at least on match day.

Faster they and others fuck off the better though

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This statement is the reason so many fans are rightly annoyed at the board over this UEFA carry on, do they really think releasing statements by such a divisive group is going to help fan unity, when we need it so much ?  :facepalm:  

Why to fuck can the board not start speaking to the fans in a proper way ie speak to leaders of RSC's, etc, and the UB as well, are they really that stupid that they think this does nothing but breed resentment at how the majority of fans are being ignored.

Why are we so, so bad at this kind of thing? It makes me despair that we have no PR of any worth at out Club or any common sense in how to try and bring us together. 

One simple answer mate. 

They don’t give a fuck about the fans, especially ones of a certain demographic. We are an inconvenient necessity, worth nothing more than the money in our pockets.