them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

We've now had 1 year rolling, 1 year annual renewal and now fixed to 2023. I think this tells me that no one really knows :lol:

The lad is using a satirical news article for that I think. 

https://socceronsunday.com/article/neil-lennon-signs-new-3-year-contract-extension-with-celtic/#:~:text=Neil Lennon has signed a,at Celtic Park until 2023.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Could always give it to Broonaldo tbf seeing as his playing days are pretty much over 😂

one of the mutants on ssb suggested that very thing.
positive his name was keith the keech talker. 
would be fuckin hilarious if that fool turned up wearing a jakey trackie. :mutley:

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

What top manager is going to want to come into the shambles just now. Would clearly be a scapegoat appointment and it seems like celtic and their fans want a total rebuild with no idea of what money is being made available. Unless desmond produces a pot of gold they are downsizing. If he does produce a pot of gold lennon could probably ask why it wasn't available to him. They have spent big money while penny pinching on players he wanted like re-signing gordon or mcginn whilst arrogantly believing he'd never dream of signing for another club.  

stolen from a leprechaun at the end of finians rainbow :UK: 

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Cant wait for them to be back to world beaters when they beat Accies at torbett towers. 

Cant see any potential points dropped tbh, maybe killie start of Feb or visit to st mirren.  Outwith that there is two aberdeen fixtures back to back so maybe there. 

As you known St Mirren beat us - surely if any team can take more points from them apart from Livi, it's them ?

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Cant wait for them to be back to world beaters when they beat Accies at torbett towers. 

Cant see any potential points dropped tbh, maybe killie start of Feb or visit to st mirren.  Outwith that there is two aberdeen fixtures back to back so maybe there. 

Think they play Hamilton and St Mirren at home next and most would expect them to win.  So they will be world beaters again ! 

26 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Have u seen their defence? Teams jist need to smash it long, hoof it in the box and play for free kicks and corners. Woeful

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

ITK or just an opinion, I want Lenny to stay for 55 and I’d imagine the celtic board will probably want that as well tbf as they will require a fall guy when that happens imo 😂

Ffs me ITK behave 😂😂

1 hour ago, keithgersbear said:

Lawell needs Lennon to see this out because he knows he won't avoid backlash against him but also knows that Lennon will recieve most of it.

By sacking him he opens himself up to being the number one target. Also why should Lennon resign?

If it's true he would recieve 1.2 million that is practically his retirement fund. He will never work again in management and move into punditry in England or Scotland. TV or radio. 

He can continue cutting about the West End getting pished, then invariably get into arguments with punters which brings out the ‘I’m a millionaire’ line with that unfortunate antogonising wee laughing face he has.