them

MisterC

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Where are u seeing this mate?  If true, Sky playing a stupid game here. Only one way to send the message as you rightly stated about cancelling. 

There were rumours about it yesterday that the tarriers had complained that much that Boyd would be removed from their games. 
The tv line up was released by Sky tonight and it consisted of Gerry Adams, Wee Jays dad and Paul the tim. 👎🏻

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Where are u seeing this mate?  If true, Sky playing a stupid game here. Only one way to send the message as you rightly stated about cancelling. 

Pretty weird sky would bow to their wishes after what lennon said in his conference about no wanting sky about

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Tarriers get their wish and Sky not using Boyd for the scum games.

Seriously thinking about cancelling my Sky and getting IPTV now tbh!

We are constantly subjected to Crocker, Walker, McFadden, McGeouch, Mulgrew and Hartson yet the one full time bear gets canned - fucking disgrace tbh and yet more pandering to they fenian fucks.

Sky are apologist bheastly scum .Been saying it for ages .Bears can’t give them a bean if this is true 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Sky are apologist bheastly scum .Been saying it for ages .Bears can’t give them a bean if this is true 

Would like to hear Kris Boyds take on it.
If he confirms he aint doing bheggar matches because they complained....I'M OUT.

38 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Pretty sure that Sky ignore complaints like this from individuals. They expect bias from fans.

If Boyd has been binned for scum games then I expect the club contacted them directly.

Apparently one of Sky producers or director’s that covers Sky’s Scottish football coverage is as bitter as they come so he’ll be easily swayed.

29 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Would like to hear Kris Boyds take on it.
If he confirms he aint doing bheggar matches because they complained....I'M OUT.

He won’t say a thing mate .He will value his job too much .And he isn’t affiliated to any club no more .It will be the usual ,nothing to see here .

Used to love Sky years ago .I watch it for nothing nowadays .Otherwise they would get fuck all from me .

2 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

Was there not a clip going around where Boydie was warming up and they were singing about him being a fat Orange bastard and the usual shite and Walker saying he loves that stuff 😠 they really are the most offended cunts on the planet :wanker: if they have gave into the greeting bastards, they better get Walker the fuck  away from Rangers games :ang:

They mobilise and get things done .They are usually singing from their own hymn sheet .Whereas we have so called bears, that queue up to have ago at another bear. For doing anything similar ,that could have similar impact other way around. That is the biggest difference for me. 

It’s the soft centre in our fan base .I’ve never found the word to describe it but it’s cancerous .And has set us back decades IMO.

4 hours ago, Assegai said:

If there is an official line from Sky that they're dropping Boyd then I'll cancel my subscription without hesitating.  RTV + VPN all the way.

I watched the last Old Firm game on RTV and despite the slightly poorer picture I'm confident I had a much more enjoyable experience.

You would .Get it done .People constantly paying for shite ,when you can pick it up for free 

Imaging paying to listen to the biased fuck commentating team of Walker and Crocker on “ every big Rangers game “ .Would depress the life out of me 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They mobilise and get things done .They are usually singing from their own hymn  sheet .Whereas we have so called bears that would queue up to have ago at another bear for doing anything similar ,that could have similar impact other way around That is the biggest difference for me. 

It’s the soft centre in our fan base .I’ve never found the word to describe it but it’s cancerous .And has set us back decades IMO 

Mate I kinda get what you saying but We Are The People and they are a shower of panty wetters, who get offended by their own reflection 😠 fuck that I would rather have individual integrity over a hive mind any day of the week :pipe:

Maybe if they weren't so shite, they wouldn't have to see his big cheery smug face after most of their games.

When we were bad they had Sutton leasing a chorus of laughter directed towards us, which included the celtic manager. Says a lot about the 2 sets of fans that even after that we weren't crying for someone to lose their job.

Fragile wee cunts.

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Maybe if they weren't so shite, they wouldn't have to see his big cheery smug face after most of their games.

When we were bad they had Sutton leasing a chorus of laughter directed towards us, which included the celtic manager. Says a lot about the 2 sets of fans that even after that we weren't crying for someone to lose their job.

Fragile wee cunts.

You do realised you could have saved yourself some time and effort in the description of them by only using one of the above highlighted words that just about fits the bill👆...