them

MisterC

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I wish I had your confidence :unsure:

Every time they play first and win I feel as if the pressure is passed back onto us.

It's more than confidence now, they can't claw back that gap without us losing every other game we play which just won't happen... That and they won't win their remaining games either. 

It's been a piss walk. 

14 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’d rather it was over before then, the piggery won’t be easy

Biggest difference this time will be we'll have Jack and Arfield back in the side and barring no dubious suspensions or injuries, we'll have a full squad.

Best of it is is even if they play to the best of their ability, we've weathered that storm before and went onto win the game. And with how celtic are at the back, they're always going to concede in some manor.

As daunting as the peadodome may be, we have the players and ability to get the job done. But given their form and fixture list I cant see them not dropping points before then 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Biggest difference this time will be we'll have Jack and Arfield back in the side and barring no dubious suspensions or injuries, we'll have a full squad.

Best of it is is even if they play to the best of their ability, we've weathered that storm before and went onto win the game. And with how celtic are at the back, they're always going to concede in some manor.

As daunting as the peadodome may be, we have the players and ability to get the job done. But given their form and fixture list I cant see them not dropping points before then 

St Mirren are flying and will take points from them on Wednesday 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's more than confidence now, they can't claw back that gap without us losing every other game we play which just won't happen... That and they won't win their remaining games either. 

It's been a piss walk. 

Spot on but the longer it goes on I always have it the back of my mind we could have some sort of collapse.

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Absolutely, it's a way for St mirren to cement their top 6 spot as well

that’s why I just want them pumped every ball they kick to drain the life right out them 

give them no mercy regardless of where and when we can win it 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Spot on but the longer it goes on I always have it the back of my mind we could have some sort of collapse.

Thing is itd have to be an absolute catastrophe of a collapse, cetics maximum points is 91* points, they only way they get that is winning every single game including 2 old firms.

Even if we lost the two old firms there is still a 11 point gap. And then factor in we have only dropped 6 points this season and conceded 7 goals, 3 of which is to the one team, another an own goal and another an offside goal. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Thing is itd have to be an absolute catastrophe of a collapse, cetics maximum points is 94 points, they only way they get that is winning every single game including 2 old firms.

Even if we lost the two old firms there is still a 11 point gap. And then factor in we have only dropped 6 points this season and conceded 7 goals, 3 of which is to the one team, another an own goal and another an offside goal. 

91 pal.

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aberdeen are absolutely howling.

As are the other 10 teams outside us they can play:lol:

Aberdeen play in a way that goes hand in hand with what celtic do not like to play against. Three centre halfs and a packed midfield. They've dropped points to them, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Livingston, Hibs (when they played a back 3), Ross County and they also squeezed past Dundee Utd who were playing three centre halfs at the time.

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Thing is itd have to be an absolute catastrophe of a collapse, cetics maximum points is 94 points, they only way they get that is winning every single game including 2 old firms.

Aye, I’m like a kid who can see his present but isn’t allowed to open it :mutley:

28 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’d rather it was over before then, the piggery won’t be easy

Won't affect the league, but we need a good result there regardless of how its done, got to keep the win record and the bragging rights, and knock them down every time.

Defeat would keep Lennie in the job, but it's not what I'd want, although a win by three goals and he might just walk, that's a big ask. 

30 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

They will pump Aberdeen twice at home. Hoping for a slip up in the other games 

They're not any worse than St Mirren or St Johnstone.

They play a 5-4-1/3-6-1 like the other two which celtic have struggled against and actually dropped points against all season. 

They will drop points in at least one of these 3 games!

9 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

As are the other 10 teams outside us they can play:lol:

Aberdeen play in a way that goes hand in hand with what celtic do not like to play against. Three centre halfs and a packed midfield. They've dropped points to them, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Livingston, Hibs (when they played a back 3), Ross County and they also squeezed past Dundee Utd who were playing three centre halfs at the time.

Aberdeen have scored 2 goals in 8 games.

Truly awful team and then take into account  their record against them.