them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Scottish media and politicians' silence over that filthy organisation's multitude of crimes is very clearly bought or coerced - however clearly we're in a time a where large parts of the wider world know not to touch the horrible cunts with a barge pole. I for one hope the reasons are as much about their crimes against humanity as they are sporting.

Another one bites the dust 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I doubt they'll be bothered with missing out on him, not sure they were even actually after him.

Yeah possibly but they must be getting desperate I mean who the fuck have they got left the French under 21 wants away, the thumb is fucked that leaves them with ajeti lol

1 minute ago, Gallant Pioneers said:

Yeah possibly but they must be getting desperate I mean who the fuck have they got left the French under 21 wants away, the thumb is fucked that leaves them with ajeti lol

Despite what the French FA might think, that under-21 striker isn’t getting any younger.

:lol:

Apparently they have a friendly being played this afternoon against Sheffield Wednesday - for any other club, you'd have thought they would have to head the stuff about the Thumb off well before kick-off to prevent their new manager from being hit with questions about it in one of his first media outings, especially given their sponsor's PR fiasco yesterday related to it. Instead, they've got their usual tone-deaf social media postings and they'll probably make him captain for the game.

11 minutes ago, frenv said:

Apparently they have a friendly being played this afternoon against Sheffield Wednesday - for any other club, you'd have thought they would have to head the stuff about the Thumb off well before kick-off to prevent their new manager from being hit with questions about it in one of his first media outings, especially given their sponsor's PR fiasco yesterday related to it. Instead, they've got their usual tone-deaf social media postings and they'll probably make him captain for the game.

Will be in house media only probably

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Correct. What they should have done is deal with this matter in the 60's and put procedures in place to make sure it could not happen again. They chose not to and went with sweep sweep.

Absolutely. And ye know, sometimes I feel a bit guilty that we should have a bigger outcry but it's not our place. It feels sometimes that we've been shouting about it, pointing and saying "look over there, someone gonna do something?

23 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

There is something slightly sinister about the whole affair. Even the slightest hint of a sexual allegation meets mainstream media. Harris, Saville, Weinstein and so on. Even in the football world when it happens, it's widely reported (Adam Johnson for instance). Somehow this club, this institution seems to avoid detection.

The media reported when one of them (Frimpong?) called a young girl “peng” so it’s strange that they aren’t covering this incident. 

They’ve never been in the media in a negative light for years now. I remember a story of Scott McDonald in the town involving a car, can’t remember it all but it never made the papers. 

The only time they’ve even been slightly hammered was Dubai and even then the SFA Chief was out defending them. 

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Horrible bastard. 

looks like the cunt has been doing it for a decade considering that takes him back to being 20 im sure he had been doing it for a few years longer lots of people must have known what he was like and still the scottish press love him and laud him as a great striker

we know the australian doesnt have any say on who gets signed or sold but heres what i think might happen if this blows up even more for them and gets traction in the national press, they will heavily fine him and suspend him or even sack him and ange will get the credit for kicking his arse out the door (unlike past managers) which will elevate his status amongst the orcs as a hardnosed manager who takes no shit and the SMSM will hail him as the second coming again

as i wrote that i realised the chance of sellic sacking griffiths will be very thin