them

MisterC

24 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Taigs are the saddest, most troubled cunts on the planet man. Some cunt has spent 10 mins of his life (at least, not counting any other time the Patterson deal has spent going through his head) thinking up a pretend structure of the deal because he is either a) in denial or b) fishing for likes/interactions. In fact, it’s probably both. 

See when the laughing stops (it never will) at them...there is genuinely a large proportion of them are fucked in the head when it comes to us, categorically unwell. 

17 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Patrick Roberts apparently going on loan to Sunderland. Another jobber who they thought was a superstar because he looked half decent while we were awful :lol:

Loved it that day in the cup semi where he missed that tap in .Never got the exposure and ridicule it deserved.

14 hours ago, Don54 said:

Japan's manager was quoted on the 7th of December saying 

"I'm really looking forward to managing the Japan team made up of domestic players.

"I want them to show there are still many good players waiting in the wings.

"Hopefully we can make people feel that Japan has more squad depth and got stronger."

so somebody's bullshitting either Japan's manager or the rags here

Hmm anniversary of Pearl Harbor....

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Fairly obvious it’s because he plays for Celtic, same was said about the likes of Edouard, Tierney, Dembele etc

Yeah, but I hate sellic and I don't do it. Why does hate become self delusion? Or is it some kind of comfort blanket? Weird anyway.

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t like crediting them I suppose, regardless of how much shite it means the talk

It's not a good look. Comes across as a wee bit tragic tbh. There's always the option of just not mentioning Jota at all rather than lying to yourself.