them

MisterC

16 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Can’t agree with that, mate. Desperately need support for Morelos. Roofe is a flake, Itten is as mobile as a wardrobe with a dead body in it and Sakala is not a striker.

At least two strikers needed or one plus promotion for one of the youngsters.

Saw another thread from one of our better posters suggesting Callum Hendry…..

:whistle:

Problem with that is what kind of quality are you going to get when you are saying to them when they sign they'll only play if Morelos is injured which until this spell hadn't happened in 5 years. Do think we could have done more transfer wise the last couple of windows but don't really blame them for the striker situation.

Just seen on SSB’s twitter that Rogic is leaving them, quite surprised by that a tim in my work has been waxing lyrical about how he’s back to his best this season, never seen it myself tbh. Always thought he was one who hid as soon as he wasn’t up against David Bates and Rob Keirnan. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Definitely,Last time we were on holiday on a night out we got talking to a family in a bar ,we are all up dancing ,One of the kids in the family was Downs ,great wee guy some laugh and some mover .He asks the Mrs up to dance ,So up she goes dancing away .Next thing the dirty wee cunt grabs her arse 😂.I was pishing myelf .Was even funnier that when the song ended he fucked off and made a move on a younger thing ,😂

Mate, I'd have battered his cunt in. :lol:

15 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Mate, I'd have battered his cunt in. :lol:

He was only about 15 ,Would be bad enough smacking a Downs guy if he was an adult .Plus Iv also heard they can fight like fuck when they go to town 😂

But seriously it was funny as fuck ,Won’t ever forget the wee cunt looking over at me when he did it .I slagged the Mrs all week about it .

2 hours ago, wully said:

Tarrier fucks have a flag on every lamp post at my bit

20220514_062955.jpg

Aye same at mine, mixed in with Palestine flags.

Daft cunts are from Duntocher, probably wouldn’t know where either place is the thick tarrier fucks.