them

MisterC

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I am definitely too staunch to watch them play a cup game at home to Raith Rovers, yes.

I’m assuming you watched it though and enjoyed it so much that my post has annoyed you though :lol:

So much that you posted about a game you never watched😂 and yes I watched it.

18 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

this thread gets turned into a kerrydale thread every time they play, theres a minute by minute account for their game

I find it more annoying when some fekker comes onto our match thread tripping over themselves to tell us the filth are in front.

On 15/02/2022 at 15:45, BlueThunder said:

I find it more annoying when some fekker comes onto our match thread tripping over themselves to tell us the filth are in front.

I would be astonished if there's not already scum supporters on here masquerading as Rangers fans, they are onto anything about Rangers on the internet in a flash, the sneaky fenian bastards. 

11 hours ago, G13 said:

I would be disappointed
if there's not already scum supporters on here masquerading as Rangers fans, they are onto anything about Rangers on the internet in a flash, the sneaky fenian bastards. 

Sorted mate. :thumbsup:
they're like shite under your fingernails,smell never seems to go away.

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

They will get a result tonight.  The media will the point out it's a team that put 6 past Roma and make out they are euro giants.

I heard something  on radio shortbread a couple of days ago. Apparently they will be playing against an "emerging force" in Europe :lol: