them

MisterC

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

If that’s the case it’s a penalty by the law of the game.  His hand is in an unnatural position.  

Not the case apparently - he headed the ball onto his own hand.

This handball rule is fucked though. Morelos didn’t intend to hand all against Aberdeen but that was a clear penalty according to the rules. (Supposedly)

On 21/02/2022 at 07:54, The true baller said:

It wouldn't be the worst thing for us if they somehow got through on Thursday. More possibilities for fatigue and injuries for the bastards. I don't think they will though cause the Norwegian outfit looked good, even beat Roma 6-1

I said the same the other day. As it stand any permutation with us and then in Europe is possible. No permutation would surprise me.

4 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

The handling of this by the relevant authorities in this country has been nothing short of sickening. 

the victims and their families deserve justice and the truth. 

All roads will probably lead to this cnt. And they are terrified of it.

FB276D2F-5172-4AC9-80FF-53C339F8C6E3.jpeg.dda1db39c58e9038f5a308c25aea0d90.jpeg

This Ange must love the sound of his own voice. When I read the football articles during the day it's usually something he's said where he has just waffled on for ages about nothing.

See today's one was that they won't train on the artificial pitch as it makes 0 difference. They aren't going to train on it and then instantly have the key to win the match so it's pointless. Now, I'm not saying you would automatically win the match by training on their pitch but surely it does help considering you are going to be playing on it the following evening?

55 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

This Ange must love the sound of his own voice. When I read the football articles during the day it's usually something he's said where he has just waffled on for ages about nothing.

See today's one was that they won't train on the artificial pitch as it makes 0 difference. They aren't going to train on it and then instantly have the key to win the match so it's pointless. Now, I'm not saying you would automatically win the match by training on their pitch but surely it does help considering you are going to be playing on it the following evening?

By the line up they've put out they're banking on going out anyway.

14 minutes ago, Mor3los_1 said:

Went from going to win the tournament last week to a reserve team tonight, utter shitebags 😂

Their fans on Twitter backing the lineup saying that the league is more important :lol: Gone from telling us they'll win it to they don't care about it.

On 23/02/2022 at 03:10, cr3_bear said:

The handling of this by the relevant authorities in this country has been nothing short of sickening. 

the victims and their families deserve justice and the truth. 

They may very well get the justice they seek but it'll be no where near the justice they deserve and as for the truth.

Some truth will come out but whole truth will never see the light of day due to the scale of the cover up that's gone on and continues to go on and will continue after this thing has ran it's course.......imo of course

They are 100% throwing this and putting all their focus on the league. 

Thats a concern, as fighting on 3 fronts is tough and they don’t have the squad for that. Don’t underestimate how much they fancy their chances of winning the league

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Thats a concern, as fighting on 3 fronts is tough and they don’t have the squad for that. Don’t underestimate how much they fancy their chances of winning the league

This time last week there was excited talk of a quadruple amongst many of the horde, with THEM having been brought back down to earth, we must hope that Frodo Gimp finish what they started last week and send this mhob back with their Mangeball nonsense well and truly pumped.

12 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Yea, they know they've no chance tonight, so it suits, helps appease the hordes.