them

MisterC

It's not been mentioned recently,but was mentioned months ago,that Edouard himself gets a percentage of the transfer. Think it was 20%. Assuming its the profit and not full transfer fee.

Take that into account,his wages,agents fees,the fact they probably still owe PSG money from installments...

They're making a good loss on the once £40 million man :rofl:

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Clarke would steady the ship but would set them up not to lose with a win as a bonus. After 4 or 5 draws they would be after him in the car park.

The Aussie has disaster written all over him.

All good from my viewpoint.

Howe was a laugh; this just has pure comedy satire written all over it. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Between McGregor, Ajer and Edouard these balloons were going to clear £100m and the media lapped it up. 

Real Madrid, Leicester, AC Milan all involved. 

Now you’ve got Ajer saying he wants to go with Norwich the only team interested, McGregor they don’t even talk about selling he’s regressed that badly and Edouard for being the best striker ever is sitting in the house waiting for his 100th under 21 cap. 

Ajer cannot cannot be regarded as a defender. He can't defend. It's that simple. As a midfielder, and given the space to run into, he might be worth a small gamble. Up to Norwich.

McGregor is a busted flush. Edouard is not a fraction of the player they imagine him to be and his record shows that.

Stolen from their midden of a forum:

---

"Returning to the Lions Len"

It may have ended in tears for former celtic boss Neil Lennon back in February after a painful defeat to John Hughes Ross County in the Highlands but in an exclusive interview with Fox News legend Tucker "McRib" Carlson he admits he would not rule a 3rd stint at the team he always wanted to play for and manage. The quadruple winning and Rome Cup winning manager admitted last season was tough but there were a few highs amongst a couple of lows. Speaking to McRib via zoom call from a beer garden in the west end Lennon said "The draw with Kilmarnock was the start of our downfall but the way we bounced back in the 6-0 win against KR Reykjavik gave me great hope for the season ahead". Sadly for the Lennonator along came Ferencvaros. "We played well that night and did not deserve to lose, Hatem was clearly barged at the winner then Barkas was dazzled by the new LED floodlights we were robbed!" A few wins again put celtic back on track until Rangers came to celtic Park in October and won 2-0. The Lenster said "I thought we actually played pretty and did not deserve to lose, if it had not been for our attacking play in the final 3rd being slightly off colour then McGregor(Allan) would have been the man of the match!" celtic season begun to unravel like a Colin Montgomorie back 9 on the last day of any major but as ever The Len was defiant. "The 2 defeats to Slavia Prague were very hard to take especially the 2nd match in Prague where we went 1-0 up and lost 4 softish goals. 

As the festive season arrived celtic crashed out the League Cup to Ross County and again the defiant Lenny let rip to Tucker C "The fans reaction that day was a disgrace because if Ajeti never hit the post at 0-0 we would have lost 2-1. Following a 1-1 draw with St Johnstone celtic beat French Champions in waiting Lille a win that Lenny said sent shockwaves around Europe. "The win against Lille's 2nd string was up there with anything i've done as a manager, the whole of world were talking about it. Things improved for a few games and celtic sealed a 4th straight treble in a tense win over Hearts. Afer the game a joyful Lenny said "This one is for Pete and Desmond" but after that things came grinding to a halt in a 1-0 defeat to Rangers at Ibrox. Lenninho blasted "We played them off the park that day for the first 20 minutes and although we never had a shot on target after that we had McGregor(Allan) fearing the worst that we might score. celtic flew off to Dubai and after that things completely fell apart. Lennon snarled at Carlson while chewing a chunk of snuss "I dont want to talk about what happened in Dubai or what happened after it but i would not rule out a return to the club in 5 or 6 years when i will be 55 and i am sure the fans would welcome me back".

Source McRib Sports Fox online

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The guy is a fud, but no need for that.

Hope he recovers fully and it does not happen to him again. No age for a guy to be dealing with that in his life.

Just a wee joke. Simmer down. 

20 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Kevin muscat as assistant

Still think I'm being noised up with all.this 

They are doing the kind of thing that we would do if for some reason we were gifted the majority shareholding as part of someones will.

Its like their board are actually trolling them.

Clarke would do absolutely nothing for them. Hard to beat, or scared to win? He’s a good Kilmarnock manager, would be an awful manager at one of the Old Firm. Not a good Scotland manager either. 

Bang average. 

I don’t think Postecoglou will be bad just because he’s off continent. Seemed to do really well at Brisbane Roar, then Australian national team winning the Asia Cup. He could very well be a decent manager. However, with this season being so important for us getting automatic Champions League money, especially if we don’t qualify this summer, where this appointment needs to deliver is rebuilding the whole squad with players good enough for an Old Firm club, which he won’t know the standard, having all first team signings which are good enough on paper actually come off in real life which is extremely difficult to get every transfer right. And all of these players to instantly gel and get results under whatever his system will be. I saw some YouTube interview with Kenny Miller the other day who said Pedro came in with presentations on his Qatar team and showed good systems of play to the squad but Miller told him at the time they won’t work here because that’s not how the other team will be set up. Feel like Postecoglou will have his attractive style of play in his system and he might make the same mistake. Whether he’s good or not I don’t think he’ll be good as quickly as he’ll need to be and I also eomt be surprised if he clashes with the media. Seems quite arrogant and apparently hates criticism. Bad results come and fans turn will quicker than usual on him due to last season and his lack of initial appeal and it could be another disaster 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Hiring a guy who has been vocal about not liking being under pressure, who doesn't have the right badges, who will need to rebuild from scratch, who few people in Europe have heard of, and who will bring an unsuccessful Rangers player as his assistant...

I'm honestly completely baffled by what they're doing. Normally you can at least see some sort of strategy - Lennon was a 'sellik' man on the cheap, Rodgers was an investment out of fear, Deila a stop gap etc. This is just absolutely fucking weird. What are they even trying to do?

Cheap option. 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Hiring a guy who has been vocal about not liking being under pressure, who doesn't have the right badges, who will need to rebuild from scratch, who few people in Europe have heard of, and who will bring an unsuccessful Rangers player as his assistant...

I'm honestly completely baffled by what they're doing. Normally you can at least see some sort of strategy - Lennon was a 'sellik' man on the cheap, Rodgers was an investment out of fear, Deila a stop gap etc. This is just absolutely fucking weird. What are they even trying to do?

Get scum to part with their giros and buy ST's. I can see no other reason.

26 minutes ago, tm91 said:

He might well work out for them - but there are a lot of red flags with Postecoglu.

I don't think he will be their Pedro, who was an utterly bizarre appointment for us - but agree completely he doesn't seem to be what they need at the moment. As a Rangers fan obviously I'm not disappointed with that, but blue tinted specs off - Celtic really don't need a left field risky appointment at this point in time and it seems to be bizarre that they've headhunted him as their plan B for when Howe fell through. 

Appointing a guy who's only European footballing experience, both as a player and coach, is a 6mth stint managing a team in the Greek 3rd Division :confused:

As said, he might be a success, but much like Pedro - there are a lot of things saying it is a highly risky appointment and it could flop spectacularly. British culture, Scottish climate, British style of football, Celtic park atmosphere, Celtic fan expectations, football politics, etc - he has no experience of any of it and you're asking the guy to adapt - a lot - and will only get 6 months to do it before serious pressure comes. I'd get this risk if he was inheriting a situation like Delia where he was worth a punt as it was a 1 horse race - but it isn't - this is an important appointment for them.

37 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Suppose you wanted a prospective manager completely unfamiliar with your club’s backstory, a man who knew nothing about hundreds of abuse victims, countless court cases pending, exposure of a network operating out of your club etc, how far away would you look? The other side of the world?

Short of someone living on the international space-station or some guy hiding in a cave, they’ve done all they can to seek out someone who is their best hope of being unaware of the rancid cesspit and all its horrors.

They are toxic.

The only thing I can think of in why they are trying to get this ausie guy is to cosy up to the City Group, as I think this guy is part of that cabal.

They have been lifting their skirt to that mob for years.

Can only assume they are trying to flirt with them enough until they buy them over as one of their clubs.

I know they throw money at Man City, but dont think they are the same with the other clubs they own, so probably nothing to be really concerned about to be honest.

Fuck your club becoming the plaything of some Arab billionaire anyway. Especially since celtic would probably get gifted as a birthday present to the retarded 8 year old cousin of the sheik.