them

MisterC

11 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Can’t believe the mighty celtic have become a Leicester City feeder club😂

No celtic reserves are bigger than them apparently!

1 hour ago, rangersross said:

No question: Postecoglou. We could beat either but I don’t think Clarke would do any lasting damage - they’d just replace him and they next guy would inherit a squad filled with Scottish/SPL players and a pretty ordinary football philosophy - whereas appointing a manager like ‘Ange’ could mess them up for years. 

Let the good times roll.  

24 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Our admin is their comfort blanket. 

That’s a fantastic marketing idea selling comfort towels saying “It’s all a bad dream, they are dead” only sold in batches of 55.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I don’t know who will be better for us TBH.

I'd be confident of beating either to the title. 

Postecoglou would be the best for us. That guy looks like he could be their version of Pedro. He could seriously set them back for years to come. 

7 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

It's always been that way he can dish out sectarian abuse but can't take it back. He can have a go at refs but if anyone else does it's sour grapes. He can go down holding his face after he noticed a coin bounce off his jacket but no opposition players can dive. He can hold up all his fingers and talk about 15 iar but the fans cant when it goes wrong.

He brings so much of all the bitterness on himself and after 20 years his faithful followers have opened their eyes.

Not forgetting that he's the only old firm manager in the last 20 (probably closer to 30) years to receive a bomb threat.

its already getting to him :troll:

They drew 1-1 in the early hours of Sunday morning and Postecoglou was immediately quizzed over his expected move to celtic Park in the coming days and weeks.

But he refused to get into it as he insisted all of his focus was on the next game, when his side take on Honda FC in the Emperor's Cup.

He said: “As I said last week my focus is always on what I have got to do today and today we had a very important game and another game coming up on Wednesday so that is where my focus is.”

It's reported the press conference was then ended quickly so no follow up questions could be asked on celtic and whether he would be taking charge.

he cant handle even getting asked about them if he had to leave the national team over stress it wont surprise me if he knocks them back now as he might be realising just what pressure he would be under

im still holding out for alex neil :troll:

28 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

its already getting to him :troll:

he cant handle even getting asked about them if he had to leave the national team over stress it wont surprise me if he knocks them back now as he might be realising just what pressure he would be under

im still holding out for alex neil :troll:

i have always said steve clarke and if the aussie is not appointed before we get knocked out of euros  i think they will go for clarke

Clarke would be a roaring disaster for them as well, he's never once been in charge of a team that was expected to win, it was always the underdogs he had and he set them up accordingly

Can you imagine the tarrier fanbase when they go away to the sheep or hearts and clarke sets them up for a point first with 3 being a bonus