them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

"Angeball" - cringe.

Fucking sickening how quickly the media spin has turned - from second choice clueless Aussie to the man who is re-inventing how football should be played. Suppose it’ll be all the sweeter when that mob and their ‘Angeball’ get scudded out the Champions League qualifiers.

24 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Like I said I can’t confirm its authenticity its not like I seen it in the flesh but the guy is a sensible person, not the type to make up stuff. 

Heard some other stories about Griffiths as well, obviously not what’s just came out about him though. Its not hard to imagine that it was real though she is the type that would think its fine to get fingered in a fast food place. You need to be a bit mental to go out with that beast Griffiths anyway. 

The things people do for a freebie, hope the fingerbanger washed his hands before serving other customers.

Just now, GM63 said:

The things people do for a freebie, hope the fingerbanger washed his hands before serving other customers.

Would hope so mate but who knows, god help the poor bastards that got a whopper meal following the finger banging. 

Can imagine the big man wearing a burger king crown hat while he giving it to old leigh’s missus. Vile is an understatement. 

Heard as well that he is in debt big time to a couple of Albanian’s, supposedly one of them was hanging around his house and he seen them at his shed and he shat himself and hid in his house. Not that its any surprise to anyone but apparently he is thick as shit as well. 

Apparently he cheats on her alot which is no surprise given the current allegations but she’s done it to him too. The funniest I heard although this one I find hard to believe is that she cheated on him with a chinese take away guy that didn’t speak English :lol:

Supposedly she had it off with two guys from Falkirk she met on a night out at the same time but christ knows, wouldn’t put it past anyone associated with that cretin

1 hour ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Like I said I can’t confirm its authenticity its not like I seen it in the flesh but the guy is a sensible person, not the type to make up stuff. 

Heard some other stories about Griffiths as well, obviously not what’s just came out about him though. Its not hard to imagine that it was real though she is the type that would think its fine to get fingered in a fast food place. You need to be a bit mental to go out with that beast Griffiths anyway. 

she was in for the finger buffet.

Just now, LuxembourgBlue said:

You’re right tag teamed is definitely the term :lol:

She sounds a right flithy cow, need to be to go near that wee tramp bastard right enough.

Make no mistake Griffiths is up to his neck in this shite.

1 hour ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Would hope so mate but who knows, god help the poor bastards that got a whopper meal following the finger banging. 

Can imagine the big man wearing a burger king crown hat while he giving it to old leigh’s missus. Vile is an understatement. 

Heard as well that he is in debt big time to a couple of Albanian’s, supposedly one of them was hanging around his house and he seen them at his shed and he shat himself and hid in his house. Not that its any surprise to anyone but apparently he is thick as shit as well. 

There's the rumour out there that they know full well about his gambling habit so much so that they were taking money from his wages to pay off his debt , probably to the very same Albanian guys.

Could this be connected to the fire at someone's house recently???

Conjecture M'lud,,,,,,,,sheer conjecture.

12 minutes ago, Canabear said:

There's the rumour out there that they know full well about his gambling habit so much so that they were taking money from his wages to pay off his debt , probably to the very same Albanian guys.

Could this be connected to the fire at someone's house recently???

Conjecture M'lud,,,,,,,,sheer conjecture.

Yes, that rumour about wages being held back to pay debts was well known, which begs the question -  why didn't they get rid of him when his contract was up ? Are they so desperate to fill a jersey they'll keep an embarrasment like him at their already stinking club ?

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

She sounds a right flithy cow, need to be to go near that wee tramp bastard right enough.

Make no mistake Griffiths is up to his neck in this shite.

She does the general consensus seems to be she likes the D.

Definitely, I’m awaiting the other victims coming out.