them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nope, usual pr stunt, norwegian tv broke that brentford had a bid rejected, 

And tbh see if it is true and the tarriers are holding out for more, to me that shows they need money for more than just a rebuild, 

Say they got 12 for ajer and took 18 for eduard, thats 30mill arguably they can put towards transfers, they have a little over 7 weeks of the window left and with the big teams now coming out of hibernation prices will go up across the board, 

To me it looks like they need money for something else

They legit want closer to 20m for him this summer. Come August, they'll be scrambling to get 10.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They have no chance of 20mill,

20M or 40M they are just fantasy figures. When he gives a fuck he can be a decent player. I still reckon he will wait until Xmas and then sign a pre contract with someone. With no transfer fee his agent will be able to get him a signing on fee and if not better then the same money he is getting with scum.

5 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Christ almighty :lol: 

0_19270183.jpg

Tag teamed by two Falkirk guys, one works in a Scotmid I think. Come on people she clearly did get fingered in Burger king probably where you pick up the salt and straws. The Chinese fella that doesn’t speak English must have gave leigh some prawn crackers while he pumped her and he’s that fucking thick he would have got distracted by that.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

THE FUCK IS THAT????? HOLYYYY FUCK MAN 

When I glanced at their pic initially I thought he had been pictured next some random Indian lady.

43 minutes ago, GM63 said:

When I glanced at their pic initially I thought he had been pictured next some random Indian lady.

I've pumped some right growlers, some proper bottom of the tree apples. But fucking hell man. Her eyesbrows look like 2 slugs meeting up to shag.