them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Hahahahahaha we’ve fucking broken them

Its beyond belief how many of them are deluding themselves that this Rangers squad are shite and it’s all been a fluke

I mean when Rodgers had them playing well I don’t think anyone of sane mind on here thought they were shite despite the frustration

These cunts are gonna have a sour time ahead and I’m going to savour every single second, scum cunts

3BF726C8-A01D-4FA4-98D3-3B4A7DCD90D9.png

Demented 😂

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

Was about to say the same thing. More concerned about us winning against Real than them getting smashed 6-2.

With that defence, Kent is going to rip them apart.

Not just Kent, Sakala's pace from the little we have seen so far will tear them a new arsehole tbh. All of our attack will do well against them IMO.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Alex Neil will be their manager by Christmas

John Terry has left Aston Villa today, Says he wants to fulfill his dream of becoming a manager and felt it was unfair to Villa to start the season as their No2 when he might not see the season out, Not saying that he would definitely end up at the scum should Ange crash and burn but there wouldn’t be any compensation to pay to another club for a start.

1 hour ago, Bill8972 said:

Crazy. Can't believe anyone would pay anywhere near that with 10 months left on his contract!

Until they get an offer he's worth nothing.  According to the papers half the teams in Europe after him but even they haven't mentioned a concrete bid.  The little I've seen he seems a lazy fucker, think he will have a good spell leading up to January when he can sign a pre-contract and then go back to sleep again.

1 hour ago, Bill8972 said:

Crazy. Can't believe anyone would pay anywhere near that with 10 months left on his contract!

Thought the same mate but then Brentford were daft enough to buy that donkey Ajer with a year left. 

When he's sold it will be undisclosed fee for sure. 

16 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

John Terry has left Aston Villa today, Says he wants to fulfill his dream of becoming a manager and felt it was unfair to Villa to start the season as their No2 when he might not see the season out, Not saying that he would definitely end up at the scum should Ange crash and burn but there wouldn’t be any compensation to pay to another club for a start.

It wouldn't surprise me if they made an approach should Postecoglou be sacked. Their attempt to copy what we did with Gerrard. 

Sure He's a scum supporter as well so that will get him over with the hordes. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they made an approach should Postecoglou be sacked. Their attempt to copy what we did with Gerrard. 

Sure He's a scum supporter as well so that will get him over with the hordes. 

He said he used to noise his brother up all the time and as his brother supported us he "supported" the tarriers

i cant see them going for john terry as he would insist on bringing his own team and would demand specific players and i dont see them paying out for that and i dont see him being a yes man in the likes of potsoglou as it would harm his standing as a manager just look whats happening to potsoglou just now he'll be back in Oz for xmas with his tail between his legs

24 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't think there's any chance of that happening. 

I think there is, it's being set up nicely for him. Get this balloon in who wants to go kamikaze style at teams that will expose their woeful defence, get pumped fuck out of and bring in jakey Clarke to make them harder to beat.

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think there is, it's being set up nicely for him. Get this balloon in who wants to go kamikaze style at teams that will expose their woeful defence, get pumped fuck out of and bring in jakey Clarke to make them harder to beat.

I don't think the boards of football clubs think like that.

this is a post on kiddyfiddler street

12:30 PM - Today#7441

Neil Jung wrote: ↑Gianluca Lapadula of Benevento linked with us and Sevco. Has he been mentioned yet?

Ooh, take. Fine finisher at the right level, think he'd do well in Scotland; good movement and decent pace for a 31yo. Bit of a late bloomer but scored great at Serie B level and done well enough at A level given the teams he's played for and chances he's got. Bring him in, good to have a handsome Catholic up front again.

ive never heard of him so i googled him and got this

Gianluca Lapadula earns £53,000 per week, £2,756,000 per year playing for Benevento as a ST (C). Gianluca Lapadula's net worth is £11,159,200. Gianluca Lapadula is 30 years old and was born in Peru. His current contract expires June 30, 2023

they would have to pay him more than 53k a week as well his transfer fee for him to leave his home but they think they can get him :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Gianluca Lapadula earns £53,000 per week, £2,756,000 per year playing for Benevento as a ST (C). Gianluca Lapadula's net worth is £11,159,200. Gianluca Lapadula is 30 years old and was born in Peru. His current contract expires June 30, 2023

they would have to pay him more than 53k a week as well his transfer fee for him to leave his home but they think they can get him :thumbsup:

So you like to talk about the tarriers in the champions den on our match day threads and you like to visit their forum.

interesting 

17 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

I doubt some jobber veteran playing in Siere B is making £53,000 a week tbh.