them

MisterC

After all their efforts in the market they still need a RB, GK and a forward to say the least. With Christie being gone soon and Soro in their starting lineup, most probably a CM is required too. Rogic looked as if he has a 40kg backpack on his back while running. One thing that worries me a bit is that some EPL team might be stupid enough to actually give them a price above 15m for Edouard, which means they will be able to spend on 2-3 more players. At the moment Abada seems to be a player from all their recruits so far. And we are yet to see Starfelt and the Japanese. If they dont get a solid goalkeeper, they will struggle to put a proper challenge. Long may it continue. 

45 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/leigh-griffiths-ffs-t135506-s6260.html

Absolutely glorious 

The in-fighting thumb is causing has ended their season before it's even started 

Almost positive flange will be trying to deal with the yips soon.
He reckons a fuckin paedo who was grooming a 15 year old girl can turn it around by scoring goals.
supposing he scores 100 goals this season he's still a fuckin bheast.
Was actually surprised the mutants gave him grief yesterday.

6 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

from a poster on kiddyfiddler street

whos their captain and WTF did he do?

6 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

from a poster on kiddyfiddler street

whos their captain and WTF did he do?

Callum McGregor is their captain and you can be sure if he's done something he shouldn't have there will be  SMSM Blackout, Only way we'll hear anything imo is if someone posts something on social media.

25 minutes ago, beararse said:

This is the first I've seen them this pre-season.

Main observation for me would be if they go into the season with that defence and without a new goalkeeper they have no chance.

Going forward they look pretty good though. If they get something silly like >£15 million for Eduoard and Forster or similar and two top full backs come in - which is obviously a big if - then I'm not so sure I'd be as over confident as the general consensus seems to be.

Plain and simple: if they don’t buy an entirely new defence and goalkeeper then they’re going to lose badly in every competition they enter.

We’re a week away from August and their opening league game is away to Hearts at Tynecastle in 6 days. Hearts have already started with the League Cup and will be raring to go in front of fans back in the top flight.

Not predicting a result but there isn’t a fucking chance they don’t concede.

They’ve got Dundee and St Mirren at home after that and I wouldn’t write either off when the smellies back line is Ralston, Welsh, Taylor and some other no mark cunt. I reckon they’ll beat the latter two but if they come to Ibrox already behind and lose then the pressure is on the kangaroo shagger already.

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/leigh-griffiths-ffs-t135506-s6260.html

Absolutely glorious 

The in-fighting thumb is causing has ended their season before it's even started 

I clicked the link, I feel dirty now 😢

It’s a good laugh though :lol: