them

MisterC

19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I doubt some jobber veteran playing in Siere B is making £53,000 a week tbh.

£20k a week MAX at a team like that but even then I'm not surprised they'd be willing to let the guy go. In Serie A even the shittiest team gets about €45m from TV money versus Serie B where the entire league generates about €30m a year to be shared between 20 teams so they will have to take a sledgehammer to their finances soon (they were only relegated last season). Not sure if there's parachute payments or whatever but sooner or later they'll need to have a fire sale.

7 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Hahahahahaha we’ve fucking broken them

Its beyond belief how many of them are deluding themselves that this Rangers squad are shite and it’s all been a fluke

I mean when Rodgers had them playing well I don’t think anyone of sane mind on here thought they were shite despite the frustration

These cunts are gonna have a sour time ahead and I’m going to savour every single second, scum cunts

3BF726C8-A01D-4FA4-98D3-3B4A7DCD90D9.png

I sometimes have a wee read at their thread for us to have a laugh and see what their saying, last seen they were clinging to straws of us hitting a bad patch after Christmas and when the realisation of us destroying all before us in January and February happened it was comedy gold.

they seem to be clinging to straws our players will struggle now with supporters in the ground, I’m praying I get to laugh at their realisation that  that won’t be happening aswell. 

5 hours ago, Bill8972 said:

Crazy. Can't believe anyone would pay anywhere near that with 10 months left on his contract!

They won’t, Lennon even admitted they’ve never actually had a bid for him. Despite the media running stories for 3 years about the tarriers rejecting bids of £30+million for him.  

I’d rather he stayed, as he’s the type of player that flatters to deceive when his hearts not in it. He’ll still score goals against the likes the litter of the league, but won’t show up in the bigger games (like last season). 

I can’t see any club being stupid enough to bid anything more than £12-14million for a player that can sign on a pre contract in Jan. They won a watch with Brentford paying that for Ajer (apparently), I’m sceptical they’ll be as lucky with Eduoard again. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

72 hour curfew for all Danish teenagers. The Thumb is as well staying here.

:lol:

I know he’s thick as pig shit but I just don’t buy the “toys out the pram” or the “calf strain” stories.

Flange has openly supported him and the club’s position is that, if the police don’t want to prosecute a nonce, then that’s fine by them.

So my money would be on sponsors getting uncomfortable.

All those child rapes from decades ago - well that was then, you know - lots of water under lots of bridges - this is 2021, let’s move forward etc. I genuinely believe that they had talked themselves into justifying/excusing a commercial relationship with the scum. Money is more important than children getting abused, right?

But there’s no wriggle room with Griffiths. Current player, just given a new contract and backed by club and manager, the club have nowhere to go if the sponsors start raising the question of a child groomer in the first team squad.

I know that, on the face of it, credit is due to the decent element in the scum support who booed him but the problem I have with that is “forget Griffiths, you’re still fucking supporting a club who ran a paedophile network? How can you support a club like that but boo a nonce?”

A club like no other indeed.

You could well be right about the sponsors, it seems a little too easy just to say a calf strain has kept him home.

Maybe Flange is not so keen on him now either. :whistle:

4 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

When your own fans start booing you, you can almost bet there’s a few of his team mates not happy with him either. His presence has to be a fairly serious disruption to the day to day dealings with the squad. 

Best case scenario for us is they keep him all season. 

Consensus has them stuck with it.
Or he get's paid to sit in the house.