Snp scum muppets and their hypocrisy

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Smokescreen and deflections are the SNP way. They're tripping up over their own hypocrisy and its there for all to see. 

For sure, but its how we counter it is the issue. 

That natz are hurting, the taigs are hurting. That equals time to fuck us over. 

The supporters who who celebrated committed a breach in Covid rules. A police matter. Down to them how they best handle it. Can't get excited. End of. 

As for the Covid Rules themselves, they are now so politicised as to be meaningless and none of it about protecting public health. A con to control the populous. 

Swinney himself only this morning admits that the return of early learning and P1 to P3 along with the teachers and support staff, has not resulted in any increase in Covid cases. Now that runs into tens of thousands gathered in enclosed spaces, but two thousand supporters celebrating outside becomes a crime worse than murder?! 

Not hard to see through the rhetoric, as in I was correct in my decision on the schools, but I hate those blue nose bastards and I've got taigs to appease in fear of losing votes. 

Our one weakness, is our players/staff interacting with the support, that will no doubt be construed as encouraging breaches. It's the narrative. Does not matter that we are human, or the context and locked down for almost a fucking year, football behind closed doors etc and most of that uneccessary. 

Our spineless taig infested football authorities will suitably buckle. They need a head and it will be ours. At worst, knuckles wrapped and a fine. OK take that and our staffers/players play it a bit smarter in future. Anything worse, we go to war. 

As for the support, party alll we fucking want, because we have more to celebrate over the next two months and fuck the lot of them, and we'll only be blamed for something if we do fuck all anyway. 

We've been under house arrest long enough. 

Hopefully the club clearly lay out the double standards as a matter of record, but I doubt it will make little difference in the end, such is the narrative. 

The wee country that hates itself to death. 

See this narrative of Rangers should have put out a statement and never said anything blah blah its a power of shite everyone's mind was made up months ago and even at that Gerrard DID comment about sticking to the rules over the weekend TWICE there was also messages getting put out at Ibrox to disperse, So why the fuck are they trying to claim Rangers done nothing  🤣🤣🤣

Joe Black

@joe_black1509

·

5h

Rangers putting the record straight

Quote Tweet

Peter A Smith

@PeterAdamSmith

· 5h

This is the letter Rangers FC chairman Douglas Park wrote to FM Nicola Sturgeon. twitter.com/peteradamsmith…

Show this thread

image.thumb.png.da3a3936e2bf4f38537b9855a21a7d39.png

image.thumb.png.4efa0490c259a4532794cdd1ffe70158.png

image.thumb.png.f05662626b549401b748f8e0f1951f43.png

5 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

is there anyone on this site that has admitted to being a nat or admitted to being a separatist i know theres a few on FF but they have strangely been quiet the past couple of days

if there are any has your feelings changed towards them or will you still vote for them

You're looking for BluePeter9.

42 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Joe Black

@joe_black1509

·

5h

Rangers putting the record straight

Quote Tweet

Peter A Smith

@PeterAdamSmith

· 5h

This is the letter Rangers FC chairman Douglas Park wrote to FM Nicola Sturgeon. twitter.com/peteradamsmith…

Show this thread

image.thumb.png.da3a3936e2bf4f38537b9855a21a7d39.png

image.thumb.png.4efa0490c259a4532794cdd1ffe70158.png

image.thumb.png.f05662626b549401b748f8e0f1951f43.png

That's a boot in the baws from the Chairman.

BLM protest - nothing said about it. Independence gathering in George Square - nothing said about it. Asylum seekers protest in George Square - nothing said about it. Taig fans celebrating winning the Scottish cup - nothing said about it. Taig fans rioting outside the piggery - nothing done about it. 

12 minutes ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

Dear Mr Swinney,

I note with interest your condemnation of the fans of Glasgow Rangers football club and also the management team of Glasgow Rangers because of their title celebrations.

Would you be so kind to point me to your condemnation of fans of St Johnstone football club gathering after winning a cup final?

Could you also point me to your condemnation of the several occasions that celtic Football club supporters gathered to demonstrate with the last one resulting in violent disorder with Police Scotland being attacked and missiles raining down on them?

Furthermore, could you point me to your condemnation of the Black Lives Matter protests which again resulted in disorder and attacks on Police Scotland including the BLM objective and rhetoric about defunding police forces worldwide.

I seem to have missed all the front page headlines of these and find it unusual that you, and various colleagues of yours have started a rhetoric of condemning Rangers fans and Rangers football club.

Your colleague Sandra White who is on record for tweeting anti-Semitic literature (you will say that was an error, but it’s interesting to note that White has previously attended a ‘stop bombing/free Lebanon rally’ in Glasgow and has had various visits to Gaza, Syria, Lebanon and Israel) is calling for sanctions against Rangers. Why is White so vociferous with her condemnation of Rangers when her silence has been deafening previously?

Your justice minister Humza Yousaf, who said nothing about the gatherings at the football team he supports has made comments too. Yousaf only ever seems to raise his head or comment on anything that has negative connotations in relation to Rangers and their supporters. Does the football team he supports cloud his judgement and is it also responsible for his blatant bias and unprofessionalism?

One final point, one of your own colleagues who knowingly had the COVID virus, incredibly travelled on public transport the length of the UK. I seem to have missed your condemnation of that, could you please send that too?

I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely

their reaction 

fc927ff54bb2ae4260d6caa2774b27ab.gif

11 hours ago, BallochBear said:

Why in all honesty would any right thinking Rangers supporter ever vote for that republican shower of Rangers haters.

WATP  GSTQ  NS  :UK:

Incredibly there are those that do though. We need to make sure every pro union voter out there makes the effort to vote these clowns out in May.