Second Slavia Statement

.Williamson.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I can't believe the cunts have released a statement and felt the need to say players were lucky not to be injured and mentioned the Roofe incident.

Wtf has that got to do with a pre-meditated racist attack on one of our players? Did the guy just become a racist because a player got injured half an hour earlier?

Absolute bullshit.

You’d think the torrent of racial abuse by their fans on our players on social media would be more relevant than a bad challenge 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They need banned indefinitely. Don't allow back in until they sort themselves out.

UEFA done it with the English teams very easily years ago, shouldn't be too hard for a shite country like theirs.

Sad thing is if the black players in this pricks team accept this as the norm then they are complicit aswell.

As much as they may feel stuck between a rock and a hard place, nothing will ever change with that kind of attitude, which in turn would make them hypocrites if they were on the receiving end of the treatment Kamara received, and spoke out. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

You’d think the torrent of racial abuse by their fans on our players on social media would be more relevant than a bad challenge 

Cunts are just digging a bigger hole, let them carry on ignoring the problem rather than address the issue and hopefully it backfires when UEFA conclude their investigation. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

"If he's lucky, sometimes I'll call him by his name and not a fucking monkey"

Racists don't stop being racist because hes a teammate.

I wonder how his team mate is feeling now looking at all the patter from their fans on social media 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Its very common with them all the time. Obviously they have very little morals.

Seems to be quite an open thing in some eastern European clubs

Was there not a video a few years ago of Boruc leading some polish teams fans in a bunch of borderline nazi chants?

I think people will be upset with UEFA's findings and penalties (myself included).

Without actual prove (audio), the whole outcome is based on heresy, It is almost impossible to punish on that alone even though I feel they are guilty as sin.

The only “alleged” evidence is the player covering his mouth – which Ondřej does on a regular basis when he talks to his teammates during our games.

Even investing into that for a second, why why the fuck would he do that and why the fuck would he do it speaking to a player from another team, what the fuck was he trying to achieve in doing that..... 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I think people will be upset with UEFA's findings and penalties (myself included).

Without actual prove (audio), the whole outcome is based on heresy, It is almost impossible to punish on that alone even though I feel they are guilty as sin.

I know where you're coming from, and it will be hard to prove unfortunately, but my feeling is, if UEFA are serious with all their anti-racism campaigns then they have to take a hard line approach. 

Whether it's fans and/or players the penalties have to be more severe than "token" fines. Expulsion from such competitions is the only way things will change. 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The only “alleged” evidence is the player covering his mouth – which Ondřej does on a regular basis when he talks to his teammates during our games.

Even investing into that for a second, why why the fuck would he do that and why the fuck would he do it speaking to a player from another team, what the fuck was he trying to achieve in doing that..... 

He ran upto Kamara going past other players, put his hands up to his mouth then gestured very aggressively while saying "you fucking guy"????

4 players heard what he said, Kamara Zungu and 2 of their players. Kamara and Zungu were conclusive with what he said and the other 2 players looked at their teammate in disgust as he tried to run away.

You fucking guy.....

You couldnt mark these cunts neck with a blow torch. Also they keep bringing up Roofe on the GK and other fouls as some sort of background to justify what may have followed. Its completely irrelevant. No matter what the atmosphere was or what had happened so far it is not ok to wander up to guy at his work and racially abuse him.

Another statement where they are trying to play the victims. 

So now he always covers his month to talk to people and our players are going to react to “you fucking guy”.

That stuff about fled to the locker room as well. The only one fleeing was the shitebag when Goldson dared him to say it again to his face. 

Uefa have all these campaigns and publicity against racism. They need to come down on this lot hard. They have previous for this and it's time an example is made. 

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There are two witnesses that heard it mate. That's not heresay.

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Another statement where they are trying to play the victims. 

So now he always covers his month to talk to people and our players are going to react to “you fucking guy”.

That stuff about fled to the locker room as well. The only one fleeing was the shitebag when Goldson dared him to say it again to his face. 

Uefa have all these campaigns and publicity against racism. They need to come down on this lot hard. They have previous for this and it's time an example is made. 

Their campaigns are only there to be made look as if they are doing something about racism. The harsh reality is they are doing Fuck all. 

Like I've said a few pishy wee fines here and there isn't the solution to the problem, not by a long shot.