The Euros

Brilliant, good auld hearty Scotland performance tonight from days past.

England are adamant they are world beaters. They are blinded by the riches of sky sports money league. All their superstars all play in the goldfish bowl of the PL with maybe one or two exceptions. The Belgium's and France's of the world have players with experience in other leagues with other styles of football.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Brilliant, good auld hearty Scotland performance tonight from days past.

England are adamant they are world beaters. They are blinded by the riches of sky sports money league. All their superstars all play in the goldfish bowl of the PL with maybe one or two exceptions. The Belgium's and France's of the world have players with experience in other leagues with other styles of football.

Playing in a variety of leagues means fuck all let’s be honest, Spain done it with all but three playing in Spain, and Italy’s team in the final had two (I think) that had experience a different league, one of which was Gattuso. The manager’s the problem

50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Playing in a variety of leagues means fuck all let’s be honest, Spain done it with all but three playing in Spain, and Italy’s team in the final had two (I think) that had experience a different league, one of which was Gattuso. The manager’s the problem

Off the top of my head, the 2012(?) Spain team had Torres (Chelsea) Silva (Man City) Mata (Chelsea) and others with experience outside of Spain such as Fabregas, Xavi Alonso, Reina. Look at the teams just now. France, Belgium etc all have players playing all over Europe. There is a factor imo that playing the same style of football in the same league doesn't help. 

6 hours ago, Stillgoingstrong72 said:

Unlucky 😂😂😂

Why? Noticed on facebook alot of people saying he played brilliant yeah of course because two other players in Mctominay and Gilmour had to do the majority of the work to cover him.

See because 2016 (when England were truly terrible) was so long ago I actually forgot how quickly it takes the English media to get the knives out for their managers.

Hero to Zero in 5 days because of a result that isn't do or die in the huge scheme of things.