Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

You can't accuse Scottish players of being typically British, they won't like that.....

Why assume they are all nationalists. Half of them live in England . I’ve never met a fellow Scot down here who doesn’t despise sturgeon and co 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Ryan Jack was booed

Wallace was booed.

Probably a coincidence

:thumbup:
Ian Ferguson was booed as well.
That is not a coincidence.
I'm over the blue moon and not sure if i'll get to sleep without pissin the bed  at the bastards.:UK:

The goals Scotland lost were absolutely criminal. That first one should have been nowhere near a shot nevermind a goal, as for the second god knows why Luka Modric is aloud to stand 25 yards away from goal all alone?

I said before the Czech game (where they only started with 1 up top actually) that two up top would kill Scotland in midfield and it happened in the second half against the Czech's and it happened today.

Croatia had so much control of midfield and it left Scotland going rather direct and not able to keep the ball at all. Wee 10 second flurries and then back to Croatia control. Dyke was pretty anonymous.

Two strikers who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Drop one and bring in another midfielder.

5 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The goals Scotland lost were absolutely criminal. That first one should have been nowhere near a shot nevermind a goal, as for the second god knows why Luka Modric is aloud to stand 25 yards away from goal all alone?

I said before the Czech game (where they only started with 1 up top actually) that two up top would kill Scotland in midfield and it happened in the second half against the Czech's and it happened today.

Croatia had so much control of midfield and it left Scotland going rather direct and not able to keep the ball at all. Wee 10 second flurries and then back to Croatia control. Dyke was pretty anonymous.

Two strikers who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Drop one and bring in another midfielder.

We could have played 6 in midfield and still not got near Modric.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I know we’re living in strange times, but 2 games on home turf ought to have given us the best  chance ever of progressing.

Only to go down 1-5 over the two games.

Abject isn’t too strong a word for it.

Aye it was like a gimme, but bottom line is the team are gantin managed by a clueless prick and ran by a parochial organisation full of Rangers hating bigots.

1 minute ago, GM63 said:

What do you expect from a goal keeper that in the middle of the first game of the first tournament in a quarter of a century went out to see what the centre circle looked like.

A goalkeeper who has spent the majority of his career at second class clubs is where we are at unfortunately 

I imagine it's already been said but the most tragic part of the Euros for me is seeing John Collins tonight.....What an absolute walloper. Looked like he was the spastic cousin of Pacino. What an absolute dick.

Souness hopefully has filled him in and we'll never have to witness his likes again.