***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

They’re fucking 1-0 up against ten men and the manager is to blame?! Away and take a fuck to yourself. 

Malmö have dominated us since we scored including after they went down to 10 men so yes the manager takes criticism.

Just now, Johnsey said:

Our attitude is disgusting by the way. First leg we thought first half was enough and didn't bother our ass. Dundee Utd we thought we won before walking on the pitch and tonight after the red card we thought Malmo would just let us win. 

Gerrard needs to sort this out because its fucking embarrassing. Balogun can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, there's a reason he was at fucking Wigan. 

I agree. I know it’s very early in the season but I have a bad feeling about us. We looks miles off in terms of attitude and play compared to where we left off. Too much time laughing at others and not enough making sure we are at the races. We’ve been outstanding in Europe the last few years and beaten far better sides. This is probably the strongest out squad has been. This is a massive disappointment for us and will have big financial implications also. 

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

I agree. I know it’s very early in the season but I have a bad feeling about us. We looks miles off in terms of attitude and play compared to where we left off. Too much time laughing at others and not enough making sure we are at the races. We’ve been outstanding in Europe the last few years and beaten far better sides. This is probably the strongest out squad has been. This is a massive disappointment for us and will have big financial implications also. 

This lot have a few good players but they aren't a strong side. We've gifted them 4 goals and they've probably scored all 4 over the space of a few minutes. Teams smell blood against our defence now.