*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

Just now, watty. said:

Bbbbut we'll pump celtic at ibrox tho.as shite as their defence is,their mid to front has been mile better than what we've offered so far.

If that was the filth in the first half they'd be a few goals up 

Cunts on here can go on about their defence all they want but none of our key players, attack or defence have realised this season has started yet. They might be conceding chances/goals but they're scoring for fun. 

Shambles.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Lundstram is an easy scapegoat, I don't rate him at all but there are 15 to 20 million men needing fingers pointed as well, superman Kent etc.  have been abysmal 

100% agreed. 

Didn't need to get those unnecessary yellows though, eh. 

Don't know why they're all playing like this. They know what to expect in these games. Absolute nuts. 

If we’re at top levels fitnesswise, he chase the opposition all over the pitch and harass them into errors, which we capitalise on.

When we’re not at top level, there really aren’t many who can ‘make it happen’.

McCann saying Alf has to do more now.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Playing as good as I have felt all day. Flu like symptoms since 3am and that was 48 mins of exactly how I feel. 

Awful. 😞😩

Get the finger out Rangers. 

Same here I’ve been in my bed all day and just had a Covid test, I actually feel better than what I’ve just watched.

im actually struggling to keep my eyes open, might just go to sleep, at this rate I doubt ilL be missing fuck all anyway.

Gone from the high tempo creative football of last season to slow and completely predicable so far. 

Lundstrum an absolute tit for getting sent off. 2 yellow both easily avoidable. 

It's looking likely we'll be sending our first team next week to brutal temperatures days before an old firm.