*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Lundstram will be blamed for this tonight, and you canny blame anyone but the rest of the team and management need to take a lot of stick. They've no addressed any the glaring issues we've had since the season kicked off. Slow lethargic pish. Same old shitey tactics of hitting the wings and fucking it into the box.

All true but Lundstram is still a prick. 

Worst I've seen us in two years. Lundstram is too slow and utter garbage. Tavernier offers nothing but set pieces and Kent is half the player he was last year.

I'm not sure if it is a lack of confidence of lack of fitness but we are pedestrian out there.

Only Hagi & Bassey get pass marks from me.

I could pick on any player tonight but I just don't see what Tav is bringing to the team so far this seaaon. He's done as an attacking full back. Right side of the team is non existent with him and Lundstram.

Get Paterson in for energy and pace.

2 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Really poor show Lundstrum 😬

Lundstram is an easy scapegoat, I don't rate him at all but there are 15 to 20 million men needing fingers pointed as well, superman Kent etc.  have been abysmal 

We seem to have sold our soul to win 55 and bury Terry Munro and the devil has come to collect his payment! 

We are in serious danger of dropping into the ECL, and the only upside is at least it is guaranteed and we won’t have to qualify.

This month is an utter disaster so far. In fact, If the filth hadn’t lost their first match I reckon some folk would already be calling for Gerrard to go.