Robby Mccrorie

BlueKnight87

Didn’t make a single mistake, that’s probably more than you can ask of your 3rd choice keeper! 

he has gained a fair amount of respect from fans like myself who before today, would have questioned if we would ever seen him play for Rangers in a competitive game of some importance but today he got the chance and never let anybody down

welldone Robbie McCrorie🇬🇧👍🏻🔴🔵

37 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

His distribution doesn't suit a Gerrard team so unfortunately I doubt he'll ever be his first choice keeper, but his saves were outstanding today.

I think the way the last two games with him kicking it long most of the time will have been team tactics to not put any more pressure on him than needed, I am sure he can step up to the short pass out no problem. 

6 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

His distribution doesn't suit a Gerrard team so unfortunately I doubt he'll ever be his first choice keeper, but his saves were outstanding today.

He’s making his league debut against our rivals. Probably just didn’t want to take chances. I’m sure he’ll be able to pick a pass when he calms down