Club Statement

Jamie29

9 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Mate I agree that it shouldn't have happened but what fucks me off is the faux outrage by the media, the scum support (and club) and politicians yet when they sing anti British songs, songs mocking the Ibrox disaster, songs mocking Lee Rigby not one media outlet, club official or politician stands up and condemns it but when the tables are turned they are looking to arrest people and have people lose their jobs and therefore possibly their homes and families because they sang a naughty song.

Aslong as there are double standards, SMSM and politicians like Humza, Dornan, can go take a fuck to themselves! 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Those that lap it up fucking hate us anyway though.

If it wasn’t the famine song it would be something else.

Spot on mate. :thumbup:
Our younger supporters should get themselves involved in everything from politics to law.
Every fuckin organisation in this cesspit who could have input to a level playing field are riddled with anti Rangers fenians,
nil by mouth,show racism the red card etc.,...ffs the snp head hunted will kerr,who whined about being discriminated against,for employment,because of his relgion...an apologist to run plod,and plenty of the larger councils have followed their lead.
Would be interesting to know how much money has been spent on fat arsed plod on overtime,sitting at a monitor looking for Rangers fans singing bad words. 

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Those that lap it up fucking hate us anyway though.

If it wasn’t the famine song it would be something else.

Absolutely. Someone on social media today claiming, "We are the peplle" is the most sectarian and offensive chant in WORLD football, our red socks signify being up to our knees in certain blood and the best one the Union Flag is sectarian and offensive to Scots. 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m not denying our Protestant roots. But we were never set up to be a Protestant club - 
unlike them cunts who were  actually set up to support Irish immigrants and likely why the wave their flags.  

They always try and pull the one about having Irish flags to commemorate the founding of their club so why are there none from 1888? The fact is a A 20th century tricolour usually with the orange removed would have meant nothing to the founders of the club

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

hypocrisy gives me the boak.
the hag,dornan,useless and every fanny that voted independance should be ashamed at the above,and the fact bigotry is encouraged in this cesspit.  

Anti English doesn't fit the agenda mate. What a fucking cesspit this country is indeed! Fucking bunch of hypocrites the lot of them :UK:

25 minutes ago, 285miles said:

The term “Butchers apron” is an extreme, and imbecilic way to describe the flag of the uk yet it’s use tolerated and promoted by significant sections of society in Scotland. 

I would now like to think that is hate speach under that shitty new law 

I have mentioned this before on more than one occasion but the more shite that is spouted by the pro independence brigade, the more those south of the border want it to happen.  Many in England are more than happy to see Scotland set adrift in the North Atlantic. Carry on like this and the SNP will have their work done for them. Unionists north of the border need to wake up fast, take a very cold shower followed by some very strong coffee before it is too late. 

1 hour ago, 285miles said:

The term “Butchers apron” is an extreme, and imbecilic way to describe the flag of the uk yet it’s use tolerated and promoted by significant sections of society in Scotland. 

It fcking annoys me when people call it that. I've yet to see a butcher actually wearing an apron like that anyway 🙄

Imagine we started singing a wee ditty with words to the effect of “He’s a bastard, a soap dodgers bastard his name is (insert sceptic employee) I hope he dies I hope he dies”

The wahoos would be swinging from the rafters with self righteous fury.

Now imagine said ditty was sung by a child in full view of drunken adults giving backing vocals in a hall filled with Union flags and Rangers strips, every arsehole in the land would have something to say about it and the club that don’t do statements would have released one condemning it by now along with all the wee snivelling cunts from the SNP chiming in on social media.

The Double standard is outrageous.

Edit, I didn’t write ‘soap dodgers’ The word I wrote rhymes with Slovenian

47 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Imagine we started singing a wee ditty with words to the effect of “He’s a bastard, a soap dodgers bastard his name is (insert sceptic employee) I hope he dies I hope he dies”

Now imagine said ditty was sung by a child in full view of drunken adults giving backing vocals in a hall filled with Union flags and Rangers strips, every arsehole in the land would have something to say about it and the club that don’t do statements would have released one condemning it by now along with all the wee snivelling cunts from the SNP chiming in on social media.

That's the worst video to emerge from the weekend by a country mile and the silence is defeaning.

17 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

That's the worst video to emerge from the weekend by a country mile and the silence is defeaning.

If anyone doesn’t believe we would be reading condescending articles and social media posts about disgusting sectarianism, future generation of bigots being raised and how Rangers should apologise and ban those individuals identified in the video they are living in an alternative reality.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Do you have a link to the video?

What was happening in it? Was it a kid singing it in a pub with the backing of adults?

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That is actually fucking sickening. Should be up on child abuse charges, which I guess is par for the course with them. 

Just found this one as well:-

Aye, but this is all just a Rangers problem.

It’s probably cultural, political or just good auld fashioned jolly craic from the jolly craicsters.

Definitely not sectarian or bigoted.

46 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

A child being encouraged to sing sectarian slurs and given backing vocals by what sounds like inebriated adults wishing death on a Rangers employee.

Dont worry, we are the bigots though.

What a horrible bunch they are, that must be child abuse I would have thought.

And we are the biggots ffs. 

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What a horrible bunch they are, that must be child abuse I would have thought.

And we are the biggots ffs. 

I’m confident it would be seen as that if it was the billy boys or the famine song being sung.

Parity would be nice.