Club Statement

Jamie29

28 minutes ago, Willis said:

I'd bet that if you were to poll random people on the street they'd think that fans did sing ftp and all these other things you mentioned. Even if its not true the damage is still done and even if they are no marks they're still harming the club with their tirades against us. Acting like its something over nothing won't solve the issue 

They flat out lied over Sweet Caroline so it shows you how far they would go to further their agenda.

You bash on though if you take any notice of what they say.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

They hang effigies from their stand and guess what the cops lose the evidence. They actively sing about the IRA (a proscribed terrorist organisation) to absolutely no censure.

Until they can accept that this has to be a two way street then Scotland is fucked.

Point being they will never accept this, they will tell everyone what offend them (basically everything), whilst telling everyone else what they should not be offended by (basically everything). This is not about offence, it’s about one up man-ship, causing division and political games…

2 hours ago, Willis said:

The famine song isnt telling anyone to go anywhere

Its simply asking why don't they go back to Ireland if they love it so much, since their main reason for coming to Scotland no longer applies?

But let's not get confused this isn't about the song or the wording. Its the fact that it causes offense to the nationalists, whether that offense is reasonable or not is irrelevant to the authorities.

It's just part of the anti British propaganda campaign thats been going on for years. And its working cause theres loads of fuckwit "bears" out there who are happy to see other bears be arrested or lose their jobs for singing. With friends like that who needs enemies 

And the excuse is "its just the way the world is" only its obvious that most of these rules only apply to Rangers fans and other fans always get away with it.

This x 100%. 👏 👏

31 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They flat out lied over Sweet Caroline so it shows you how far they would go to further their agenda.

You bash on though if you take any notice of what they say.

While I agree with what you say about these low life wankers, the problem is our Club have taken them seriously enough to make a statement about what they have been pushing. I am not sure why we have done that if they have no voice to fuck up Rangers fans. 

I think many of us are all saying the same thing just in different ways. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Yes.

It's meant as a pisstake. The famine didn't only effect Catholics and nor was it only Catholics who came here. No matter how much they go on about it. Rangers fans and we'll known loyalist leaning groups donated to a famine memorial ffs.

Its basically a song saying if you hate here that much then the famine is now over so you can go "home" to Ireland.

It's taking the piss out of cunts from castlemilk who think that Donegal is their spiritual home.

Hey you! my paternal Grandmother's side of the family came from Donegal and they were all Presbyterians.  

16 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

We gonna ban flower of Scotland for telling English people to go home while we’re at it 😂

The H*** came from northern China so does that not make the term H** racist? Certainly more racist than f enian. If we called them chin (or the full slang) they would soon cry foul but H** seems to be ok surprise surprise

As with all these things the great unwashed get as much latitude as they want where as everything we do is jumped on

7 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

The H*** came from northern China so does that not make the term H** racist? Certainly more racist than FsEeNpItAiNc.

As with all these things the great unwashed get as much latitude as they want where as everything we do is jumped on

What the fuck is this? :lol: 

Head says we need to be a lot more savvy,  in their dark and sordid history they've provided plenty of ammunition that no faux offended cunt can say jack shit about without going near religion or race. We've long lost the pr war and we're a natural target for politicians who to pander to their hatred to secure votes to keep themselves in power, and because we're everything they despise.

Heart says fuck them all, fenian bastards.

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

Well when was the last time you saw a headline or an MSP condemn anti British or anti protestant behaviour?

I’m not Protestant mate 

plus I’m not sure what being Protestant has got to do with supporting Rangers- but that’s another debate   

but it fucks me off when a small minority of our support embarrass our club into making a statement after singing a racist song that the club have said not to sing   

that”s twice in two weeks fans have let us down big time and the club have had to act  

sugar coat it all you like mate, blame other folk for our behaviour say “aye but…..” all you like point is it’s meat and veg to our haters   

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m not Protestant mate 

plus I’m not sure what being Protestant has got to do with supporting Rangers- but that’s another debate   

but it fucks me off when a small minority of our support embarrass our club into making a statement after singing a racist song that the club have said not to sing   

that”s twice in two weeks fans have let us down big time and the club have had to act  

sugar coat it all you like mate, blame other folk for our behaviour say “aye but…..” all you like point is it’s meat and veg to our haters   

You don't have to be Protestant to support Rangers but I'm sure you would agree that all the background and history of the club is.

If someone insists on waving a foreign flag twice weekly is it not a fair question to ask them if they like it so much then why don't they live there?

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m not Protestant mate 

Haters 

Why the fuck would I want my club to appease our 'Haters'

They will hate us no matter what in this paedo-friendly republican cesspool they call Scotland.

It's good because I hate them more and they need political rehabilitation before this country becomes some soap dodgers child sex swapping reality show which it's about to be

5 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Haters 

Why the fuck would I want my club to appease our 'Haters'

They will hate us no matter what in this paedo-friendly republican cesspool they call Scotland.

It's good because I hate them more and they need political rehabilitation before this country becomes some soap dodgers child sex swapping reality show which it's about to be

Scotland is lost. Dead. Beyond redemption.

It's completely different to 30 years ago and not in a good way.

Get out now if you can.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

I'd bet that if you were to poll random people on the street they'd think that fans did sing ftp and all these other things you mentioned. Even if its not true the damage is still done and even if they are no marks they're still harming the club with their tirades against us. Acting like its something over nothing won't solve the issue 

Even Prof Tom Define (prominent RC) says that the victimhood in his own community today isn’t actually occurring and is all perceived via generational stories from the past getting handed down 

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Dominik 🙄😴

I am aware of where they were, the point is, we should all pay a bit more attention to how we conduct ourselves, regardless of where we are, if there is a chance that our actions could allow those with an agenda against Rangers/Unionists an easy victory. 

Whether it was outside the stadium or inside it, whether it is fair or unfair, they're lapping up the opportunity to stick the boot in and we are providing the opportunity on a silver platter.

You are definitely dominik diamond going by your posts.

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

You don't have to be Protestant to support Rangers but I'm sure you would agree that all the background and history of the club is.

If someone insists on waving a foreign flag twice weekly is it not a fair question to ask them if they like it so much then why don't they live there?

I’m not denying our Protestant roots. But we were never set up to be a Protestant club - 
unlike them cunts who were  actually set up to support Irish immigrants and likely why the wave their flags.