Club Statement

Jamie29

This has really come to the fore as at the recent Hearts game, celtic fans(football fans) as the hypocrits and cowards in media are now calling them attacked police and Hearts supporters, there were seven arrests made probably more but Nasty Nicola likes to control what police Scotland do now so we will never know the truth.

43 minutes ago, Smile said:

This has really come to the fore as at the recent Hearts game, celtic fans(football fans) as the hypocrits and cowards in media are now calling them attacked police and Hearts supporters, there were seven arrests made probably more but Nasty Nicola likes to control what police Scotland do now so we will never know the truth.

It's just heroes and villains isn't it and the mhedia made up their mind long ago that the tics are the former and we are the latter and everything will be reported with that bias

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Can you delete all my old posts on here pal just incase the Daily Record come after me.

tia

Tbh the fear of someone/a newspaper coming after me for stuff I wrote online when I was 14 led me to delete my entire twitter/Facebook in like 2010 when I was at uni, and started again 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Apparently the only two tweets they could get on David Edgar was one from 2010 where he called celtic fans “beggars” and another from 2019 where he said Android phones were for ”the homeless and gypsies” :lol:

Desperate stuff.

Absolutely disgusting comments fi David Edgar there.

Android phones are far better then iPhones 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As someone who falls into the bracket of genuinely irish having been born and lived on the island my entire life I find it very confusing that someone with a Glaswegian accent can feel victim of “anti irish racism”

There are folk who were born and have lived every day of their lives in Scotland who think they're oppressed here because they're Irish. Its a weird delusion with strong narrative at the moment. It's fucking bonkers. 

The sudden shift to falsley claiming racism is to ward off any pushback.