DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This looks like fun.....

People in glass houses (aimed at those going after H+H btw) and all that. This could get exceptionally messy in the next few days. The accusers are not exactly snowy white here. (Am i allowed to say that now? Fuck knows )

55 damaged them more than we thought. They only lost a sporting contest for goodness sake. When you factor in the fact that we are mostly unionists then SNP will give full backing to those who seek to demonize our club and fans.

It's open war. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Couple of reasons. Not our fight so boss doesn't want it on our platforms - which I can completely understand tbh. Fighting this out in public does nobody any good . One of the lines I read from someone was 'an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind'.

There's also no defending some of those tweets from the H&H guys. No way anyone can put up a serious defence of stuff like the one about Barry Ferguson. Similarly responding with an article listing things other folk have said that should see them hauled up does nothing positive.

thought so

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

That’s why there has been a push for the anti Irish catholic racism .

The big bad sectarian word is losing relevance,Even in 10 years the issue has massively reduced and even more so in the last 30 .

BUT ,Those on the other side of the devide the issue hasn’t been reduced to anywhere near the same level .

Changing the term removes them automatically overnight from the new age issue .

When you take the bones out of it its nothing more than football rivalry these days .

Also they must have a couple of smart cookies in their movement who have checked the hate crime statistics which basically say that racial hate crime is unproportionately much more common than sectarian hate crime.

Obviously the unproportionate levels of race crime in Scotland will never be truly highlighted in this "open and welcome" Utopia.

This change of term will now highlight that and reflect poorly on anyone who may have said anything against Irish-Catholics. It's almost as if any, I suppose, "tradional" racist abuse will now be put on the back burner to highlights this new racism which will now show higher numbers than previously because the merging of sectarianism and racism.

Leaving me to wonder who will end up being the biggest perpetrator of these racial crimes? Unionists, Rangers fans etc.

Rangers just need to keep beating them on the park, the shock they feel right now will eventually turn to despondency and then they'll drop it and their team, right now they are throwing everything at us but all we need to do is hold the line, they'll be closing top tiers pretty soon, just keep our foot on their throats Rangers 💪

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've just seen the record have got a copy of one of their passes for Ibrox for the Old Firm.

That's a very, very odd one for them to have a copy of.

Whats the relevance to having a copy of this in relation  to the story? Also bar someone from the club giving this out how else could they obtain it?

Irish is not a race. It's an ethnicity. So where they get anti Irish racism from escapes me.

Anti catholic ? They are the ones who hounded out a Jewish director. Because of his religious beliefs.

Facts just don't suit them. They simply want to be seen as victims at every opportunity.

7 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I'm sorry, my head is completely fried atm because of work stuff. What's this about/what's the insinuation here?

Media are given passes that must be worn at all times in the stadium regulars have their photo and name on theirs. The record's print story has an image of one of their passes from the Old Firm. It could be that they've simply mocked one up based on someone elses pass but it doesn't appear that way. Only ones who'd really have the image would be Rangers or the folk who the pass belongs to. Something very fishy about the Record having that. (cc @Sparkle)

image.png.1ca27691599a9feddfceb56f93a0f249.png

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Media are given passes that must be worn at all times in the stadium regulars have their photo and name on theirs. The record's print story has an image of one of their passes from the Old Firm. It could be that they've simply mocked one up based on someone elses pass but it doesn't appear that way. Only ones who'd really have the image would be Rangers or the folk who the pass belongs to. Something very fishy about the Record having that.

image.png.1ca27691599a9feddfceb56f93a0f249.png

or someone with a hidden camera at the game and they mocked up based on images. 

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Irish is not a race. It's an ethnicity. So where they get anti Irish racism from escapes me.

Anti catholic ? They are the ones who hounded out a Jewish director. Because of his religious beliefs.

Facts just don't suit them. They simply want to be seen as victims at every opportunity.

It's no racism its alleged sectarianism, they know it they are just trying to use the shit storm and fear generated by allegations  of racism against an organisation, rightly or wrongly.

Sorry to be pedantic  but this misuse of the racism card bugs the hell out of me.

Just now, Dickie said:

The record story clearly states that it is a whistleblower so does that not mean it’s a Rangers employee that’s behind this?

Not necessarily and tbh, I'd largely written off 'whistleblower' as being their way of saying 'we had a look for' without saying they had a look for it but now I'm not so sure that it is.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

i never knew the famine only killed catholics but clearly it did if mentioning it only offends catholics. 

Who said it only offends the catholics?

They are claiming it is anti-irish racism, so they are offended due to their irish heritage, not their religion.

Nothing to stop a protestant irish descendent being offended at being told to go home as the famine is over.