DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

So I post this:

"That's all well and good. But the DR's culture of hate has been allowed to go on under the watch of Editor in Chief David Dick. Surely the DR's disgusting ideology of bile won't be fixed until he goes."

... and you work out that I'm a DR employee? 🤣

I think we're in the presence of one of the World's greatest thinkers, lads. 

Sounds like deflection tactics to me. Come in undercover with a dodgy username with sick references and try to be one of the guys when it's blatantly obvious your at it

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I couldn’t even give a fuck if they came after my posts, every cunt that knows me knows I’m a snp/celtic/Ira  hating sectarian bigot, good luck with them trying to get me sacked from my job 🤣

Depending on who you work for, it might not matter. If their name is splashed across the paper because of tweets/rm posts etc and it affects their business, plenty places won't think twice of getting rid - even if your gaffer knows what you're like. If you work for a big company for example. Your boss might not care but his boss might be fucking fuming and you end up out on your arse.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Depending on who you work for, it might not matter. If their name is splashed across the paper because of tweets/rm posts etc and it affects their business, plenty places won't think twice of getting rid - even if your gaffer knows what you're like. If you work for a big company for example. Your boss might not care but his boss might be fucking fuming and you end up out on your arse.

Nah mate I’d be fine would get dogs abuse from the lads right enough but would have no worries about losing my job. 

But aye obviously others in different situations could potentially fuck everything up for them

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He said former.

Your comments would absolutely play into those of a disgruntled former employee. Particularly one with a grudge against David Dick.

🤣

You're even smarter than your mate. If you had 2 brain cells to rub together you'd be dangerous. 

Just now, superallysbears said:

Has that Gordon Park no said anything dodgy, if not to I'm amazed at that 😂 the bitterness drips from him 👍

Gordon Parks once claimed to have witnessed match-fixing repeatedly taking place while a professional footballer but didn't want to name names. I'm sure there's probably something criminal in there.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Gordon Parks once claimed to have witnessed match-fixing repeatedly taking place while a professional footballer but didn't want to name names. I'm sure there's probably something criminal in there.

Ex footballer turned journalist if I'm not mistaken, the most bitterst one of them all imo.

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Poor Gaby, bet he could barely contain his excitement when he first saw that front page, overcome with joy at the thought of some “H***” having their lives ruined. Now look what’s happened ☹️

Could imagine the two of them having a wee chuckle before it’s printed and wee Gaby buzzing to read it, now he’s collateral damage😂