DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Surely after this weekend anyone wishing to come after Rangers fans would need to ensure the are squeaky clean themselves. 

Like that post mate :thumbup:
The rule i've always thought was how i should live my life.
If you're going to criticise then make sure you're squeaky clean yourself. 

Just now, Sparkle said:

You haven’t read it then?
Islamophobia, anti-semitism, homophobia, pro-IRA - basically the gamut of every type of ‘hate speech’. The H** slurs were the tip of the iceberg. 

I have read it. I have listened to it. I have seen the tweets. They won’t give a toss about what has been dug up. It will be easily swept under the carpet. 

8 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I have read it. I have listened to it. I have seen the tweets. They won’t give a toss about what has been dug up. It will be easily swept under the carpet. 

Yip few days and something about our fans will pop up (probably fabricated ) and the attention will be taking off this and put back to us, business as usual 

33 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

if the sum total of this “fight back” is the screen shotting of people calling us “H**” then this will fall flat. 

I would like to see a list of all the media in the Reach PLC so we can plan a boycott of all their outlets. Let them know it’s happening. https://www.reachplc.com

I would like a list of all the advertisers in the Daily Record published so that the residents of Glasgow can contact the advertisers and let them know that as long as they advertise in the rhag, they will be subject to a boycott from all Rangers fans. And for the fans to follow through on it. 

Why don’t you do the research and create the list?

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Am 100% behind H&H. The record could've approached them pointed out the historical tweets. Davie said doing that he would've put out statements apologising still. 

Instead they went for the jugular so gloves off it's absolutely scumbag behaviour by them no way does this happen if its scum fan media. 

all because they still can’t beat us 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What David Edgar accomplished was to prove that sectarianism exists in both sides of the divide. Everyone already knew this. And yet despite the bad exposure of numerous journalists, Michael Stewart continues to pester on and blame ONE club.

At least Cammy and Ian took to social media to apologize for their past mistakes and relinquish their positions from H&H with immediate effect. Has Sweeney, Jackson, McGivern, Haggerty or anyone else who has been red-faced over the last few days publicly apologized for their past discretions? 

Of course not, they love to play the martyr role.

You are correct, I expect one of two responses from the dying rag, 1) We can say and do what we want, you must do as we say, or 2) We have learned from our mistakes and will endeavour to be fair to ALL. I’m not holding my breath on this one.

Very good vid ‘speech’ from DE, he certainly has a gift for finding just the right words 👏🏼👏🏼 The DR thought they were going after one wee guy as he says but it turns out it was one wee guy and tens of thousands of his pals. Absolutely spot on.

The DR bully boy tactics have completely failed.

Also the way DE is talking it sounds as if the club are 100% full square behind him and that’s great to know.

Out of interest, where does the law actually stand when it comes to the words 'H**, orange bast**d etc'? 

IMG_20210903_080804.thumb.jpg.988ef9d43797b95144ad811e006cf84e.jpg

I assumed that they were considered hate speech because people have been done before for there use, but it seems the celtic support on social media throw those words about like confetti and will infact argue to death that they can use them. Is there a grey area for those particular terms? Or are the celtic mob just brazenly open about their ignorance?