DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Edgar is doing what we always wanted the club to do and I strongly suspect that he is doing it with the clubs approval.

Go to war with MSM and only call a cease fire when they agree to parity and discipline certain individuals. After a cease fire they must be made aware that we are watching them like a hawk.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Edgar is doing what we always wanted the club to do and I strongly suspect that he is doing it with the clubs approval.

Go to war with MSM and only call a cease fire when they agree to parity and discipline certain individuals. After a cease fire they must be made aware that we are watching them like a hawk.

I'm wondering, almost hoping he has the full backing of the club behind the scenes?? A war the club possibly couldn't take on but could support behind the scenes??? 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm wondering, almost hoping he has the full backing of the club behind the scenes?? A war the club possibly couldn't take on but could support behind the scenes??? 

I think that he must have otherwise the club would have binned him.

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

He’s just acting independently, sticking up for his channel he’s worked hard for and friends who had to resign. I don’t think you would be obliged to brief Rangers on something like this or seek their approval to engage in it but I get what you mean in terms of in business, more so if it was affecting sponsors or share-holders etc 

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Best thing anyone could do with Stewart is just ignore him. No amount of insults or rebuttals will have any effect, they are what he wants.

Ignore him and he loses his profile. As long as people interact with him, it keeps him in the limelight.

Sadly he has a platform and the ear of Dornan who has a higher platform so I don't see ignoring him is an option. 

He’s a tedious sanctimonious prick. Clearly thinks he’s an intellectual heavyweight when he’s just a former footballer who had a very average career. I reckon he’s working his way onto the SNP list. 

No need for any semblance of balance when that is your audience. Suspect he’s terribly thin skinned so would be nice to see some heat come his way. 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

I have read it. I have listened to it. I have seen the tweets. They won’t give a toss about what has been dug up. It will be easily swept under the carpet. 

Unfortunately part of me agrees with you. I said on a post yesterday that no other MSM outlet will pick this as they will close ranks. Others have already started reporting the DR story. It will really come down to whether the pics feel there is significant content to take action. I suspect they will not take it forward to the PF. Doesm mean they probably won't take legal action against the H&H guys. 

40 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Best thing anyone could do with Stewart is just ignore him. No amount of insults or rebuttals will have any effect, they are what he wants.

Ignore him and he loses his profile. As long as people interact with him, it keeps him in the limelight.

This. Desperate to stay relevant. 

43 minutes ago, Mondraker said:

Sadly he has a platform and the ear of Dornan who has a higher platform so I don't see ignoring him is an option. 

How so? You think that commenting to him you will suddenly make him change his ways?

Nothing that can be said to him will have any effect.

If every bear just ignored him, then there would be nothing he could try and stir up. He needs the argument.

25 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Unfortunately part of me agrees with you. I said on a post yesterday that no other MSM outlet will pick this as they will close ranks. Others have already started reporting the DR story. It will really come down to whether the pics feel there is significant content to take action. I suspect they will not take it forward to the PF. Doesm mean they probably won't take legal action against the H&H guys. 

The good thing is people will still see it even if msm try to cover it up. They're learning the hard way that they're not trusted, they don't control the narrative any more and people are more willing to look for the truth than just blindly believe what's in the tabloids.

They might try to close ranks but the cats out the bag, hiding from it just makes them look guilty.

The fact that the H&H lads stepped down after apologizing while the media scum are scampering to find ways to deflect. 

This situation will certainly have a ripple effect through all of scottish media, but as long as DE and the rest of the support don't let up then we have the advantage. 

12 minutes ago, Willis said:

The good thing is people will still see it even if msm try to cover it up. They're learning the hard way that they're not trusted, they don't control the narrative any more and people are more willing to look for the truth than just blindly believe what's in the tabloids.

They might try to close ranks but the cats out the bag, hiding from it just makes them look guilty.

The fact that the H&H lads stepped down after apologizing while the media scum are scampering to find ways to deflect. 

This situation will certainly have a ripple effect through all of scottish media, but as long as DE and the rest of the support don't let up then we have the advantage. 

Unfortunately the general public won't see it. Those not interested in football will see the bad press about Rangers with no context. Supporters of other clubs will continue the narrative that it us a Rangers problem. How do you think the mass population see our side of the story.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I don't think that would stop him, what he seems to crave is the stream of unwashed liking and commenting "Aye, they are all scum aren't they" and that's the thing people struggle to ignore, him and a bunch of bigots tarring our entire fanbase with the same brush whilst completely ignoring anything by anyone else in order to set the "only Rangers fans misbehave" narrative.

Been golfing all day so missed today's shenanigans and just caught up with the YouTube video by DE. I know a lot of people have their opinions of him and I don't know enough about him but that video was excellent and can't be ignored but the scum MSM.

Amazing to hink that without these last few days events there was no platform where we fought back in great numbers like this and just allowed them to continue to batter us and be segregated and treated differently. We hoped the board would do more and fight back. Instead we now have tens of thousands of voices coming together and putting a much stronger fight in. And we aren't hindered by the same shackles the club would have on. We can and will fight dirty.

40 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Good message DE.

Hope someone from police Scotland tells the snp to shut their hole as this is a can of worms that will waste more police time. They will end up bombarded with every cunt claiming to be upset, even though they probably aren't.

This whole thing is now a tit for tat shitfest and I cannot see this wee shithole of a country I used to love going even more backward. 

There are lots of real crimes that the Police could, and should be dealing with, not reacting to the never ending list of online keyboard warriors who seem to be offended by name calling and song singing.  It’s quite a sad reflection of the society we are now living in.  Like you, I have to agree that this country is fast becoming a backwater on a number of fronts.