***** The Official Champions vs St. Johnstone Sat 11th Sept 2021*****

Boybluesy

Given our recent record at McDiarmid, we should be looking for a reasonably comfortable win today, however as we all know it is never as simple as that. 

As usual an early goal to settle things down would be nice and force St J to come out of what we are expecting to be the usual bus formation, and hopefully most of our players will be raring to go after the break. Imperative that we do not throw away the benefit from our victory over THEM.

Will be good to see a large travelling support again, still getting used to crowds in the grounds again. Anyone who tries to claim that Rangers players are not given a boost when they see so many of their fans at away games is just wrong. I never bought into the "cannae play in front of crowds" pish that snowballed out of control after a few ill chosen words from Tav in his program notes.

Loud & proud today please Bears.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Just more I’d rather choose one than swap them all the time 

I'm sure when McGregor extended he was doubting whether he'd be able to play 2 games a week. Cheeky fucker imo as last season he spent a load of time just standing there 😂

Is Barisic not fully fit?  Personally I would want to get him back to where he was last season as he's a big part of how we play.

Also no Hagi, Bacuna or Goldson?  Didn't hear anything about injuries so hopefully nothing serious.  We'll definitely need Goldson and Hagi for Thursday IMO.