*****Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Patterson had a good finish to the half, driving crosses in from the bye line rather than the floaty shite that Tav does.  Still lacking bodies in the box, Morelos well off it and I'm afraid Wright is powder puff.  I wouldn't risk Aribo either, could sub half the team tbh. 

Morelos probably isn't the problem today but the only good stuff he does for us these days is outside the box. He's not offered anything inside the box or been anywhere near enough of a scoring threat for months (pushing on years) now and that's simply not good enough for our main striker. 

All he does is get the ball and switch the play to the other end, other than that he's no threat whatsoever.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Hope it’s Sakala not Roofe that comes on. Roofe was fucking useless mid week, Sakala at least offers threat with his pace 

Sakala will be offside a dozen times if he plays.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Whats happened to our finishing touch this season?

One of many things that has went missing from last season.

Backline that rarely conceded last season now giving goals away. 

Team that pressed the opposition on the park, sitting back too deep. 

Just now, Broxi said:

Morelos probably isn't the problem today but the only good stuff he does for us these days is outside the box. He's not offered anything inside the box or been anywhere near enough of a scoring threat for months (pushing on years) now and that's simply not good enough for our main striker. 

All he does is get the ball and switch the play to the other end, other than that he's no threat whatsoever.

100% bang on. He is zero threat 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Patterson had a good finish to the half, driving crosses in from the bye line rather than the floaty shite that Tav does.  Still lacking bodies in the box, Morelos well off it and I'm afraid Wright is powder puff.  I wouldn't risk Aribo either, could sub half the team tbh. 

Hes the only boy in this squad i would be disappointed if we lost him , they rest are over rated shite......

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He’s done fuck all from the word go this season let’s be real. He’s part of the problem 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Lundstram lost Nesbit for their goal.

Goldson too. In fact Goldson more so. They have 2 strikers on the pitch and Balogun is already picking up Boyle so for me, Goldson takes more responsibility for picking up the other striker (Nesbit) than a central midfielder (Lundstram).