*****The Official St. Mirren vs Champions Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm convinced @ritchieshearercaldow is off his meds or has been hacked. He has been posting some very strange nonsense lately.

Usually a solid no nonsense Bear. 

I’m just expecting more mate, I’ll take a win any day no matter how well we play but we set a standard last season and we still haven’t looked like repeating it, it will come down to them and us, they are looking more capable of scoring goals and we struggle.

Hopefully we get some players back and show what we are capable of.

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know he’s not gone awol. 

He’s our striking coach and if we’re paying him a wage (which I’m sure isn’t a small weekly amount) he should be at the side of the pitch every game. 

The same as Beale, Culshaw and any other member of the back room staff. 

Completely agree. Its piss poor. 

33 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Sitting as a pundit for Sky Sports just now, just as our game has finished. :lol: 

No idea why he’s not being told absolutely not. Imagine we had just been pumped and he’s sitting there chatting about West Ham vs Spurs.

Defoe a pundit? Cant get sky here, but that sounds strange? He is a player/coach for Rangers... we just had a game there... is he going alll pundit/coach or full on pundit? 

9 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

You really see nothing wrong with it?

Bit disappointed he'd even choose the punditry over being involved with the team he is paid handsomely to coach and supposedly means a lot to him

It'll have been a big decision to keep him involved (as he wanted) or freeing up his wage and potentially spending it elsewhere.

As you say, disappointed he'd rather be on the TV than involved in our game. 

Surprised Gerrard didn't tell him we need 100% commitment...

We were much better last week and dropped 2 points, which sums up football. In an ideal world we get good performances and 3 points but if we can only get one of these I know I am happier now that I was at the end of the Hearts game. 

13 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Second half we should have kicked on and turned the screw but no, we sit back and let the opposition dictate far too much. 
We are doing enough and no more to see us through games. It will bite us on the arse at some point. 

It already has on numerous occasions 

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

Sitting as a pundit for Sky Sports just now, just as our game has finished. :lol: 

No idea why he’s not being told absolutely not. Imagine we had just been pumped and he’s sitting there chatting about West Ham vs Spurs.

An absolute nonsense that tbh. Appreciate he's an older, experienced player and we should give him the respect he deserves if he needs a day off for something family related or whatever, but time off to go and be a pundit on another game is an absolute fucking nonsense and quite honestly, is disrespectful to Rangers FC.

He's part of the backroom staff, we pay his wage. 

12 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Hear andy Walker today about Morelos, Morelos challenges for ball in box. St Mirren player try’s to header ball but dips his head below waist height. Walker, that’s really dangerous from Morelos😂😂

The cunt actually said  “all OUR subs have been used “ when McGrath got injured near the end