Still Top

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Playing absolutely horrendous football, look totally disjointed, still top with a game in hand, up yese ya manky cunts 

Screenshot_20211030-165518_Chrome.jpg

There's the incentive for our players. Turn up tomorrow and beat these cunts! 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

When they got the penalty my heart sunk....thought to myself these breaks are what win you leagues....the fact they missed makes me believe that it is our league to win afterall 

How they were given that penalty is beyond me, and as for the diving jap are we going to get endless discussions in the media about the way he fell as if he had been shot:raging:. Think I know the answer to that.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

When they got the penalty my heart sunk....thought to myself these breaks are what win you leagues....the fact they missed makes me believe that it is our league to win afterall 

I'm just wondering if you can get a Pen when the passage of play is over, and hasn't been affected - keeper has the ball - then the incident takes place... 

A red for the Livi player, but is it a penalty? 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hopefully this surprise result gets us all together, we all agree we are miles away from where we should be, I'm personally buzzing and can't wait to verbally slap a few uppity wretches tomorrow morning at work, long season ahead and hopefully we start pushing on

This is a great chance for the players to show us they can get back to some form and win tomorrow.  

2 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

How they were given that penalty is beyond me, and as for the diving jap are we going to get endless discussions in the media about the way he fell as if he had been shot:raging:. Think I know the answer to that.

Another cheating scum cunt. Hope noone gives him the dumps when it's his birthday! 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

would have been a sickener, no doubt. Better that they got it and missed though 😀

I was cursing the radio saying 'all that complaining has paid of, b*stards' 😀😀

Great result that for us today. Hate to say it, and I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t have much faith in the players turning up and turning it on tomorrow.

If that was their idea of going out and winning it for Walter on Wednesday, then we have a lot to worry about. Like I say, I really hope I’m wrong, but all I can see is more turgid, passive shite from this team tomorrow. Hope SG/Beale make the necessary changes, too.

I'm buzzing right now, just hope the team have felt the frustration that's been felt by the fans this past couple of weeks results wise, hope they realise what's gone before is not going to be good enough and that tomorrow is a chance to kick on again, Mon Tae fuck Rangers get it done !!!

9 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'm just wondering if you can get a Pen when the passage of play is over, and hasn't been affected - keeper has the ball - then the incident takes place... 

A red for the Livi player, but is it a penalty? 

Yes. Ball was in play as the keeper was holding it.  Still blatant cheating by the diving little cunt though

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Yes. Ball was in play as the keeper was holding it.  Still blatant cheating by the diving little cunt though

Cheers, I wasn't 100% sure of the rules, just thought as it wasn't affecting play it may not have been. 

He had a shove at the Livi player and the guy reacted, but you're right he is another diving cheating Little cunt. They were all at it whole game. 

Well done David Martindale!