***** The Official Champions v Ross County Match Thread *****

Bears r us

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

People need to stop blaming Goldson for everything.

VAR rules that goal offside (players hand), the linesman got it wrong, Hagi's bad pass, Lundstram stuck in cement. Those are the culprits, not Goldson.

A player can't be offside because of their hand

23 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. I’ll start with the negatives, poor to lose 2 goals against a terrible fuckin team. Was the first one offside ? At 4-1 we should have went on and scored more goals. Anyway what a goal from Kent and a good goal from Bacuna. Great to see Kent and Jack back. 3 points so well done the Champions 

That sums it up for me not bad mate.

Sitting in the East Enclosure the linesman was behind play and to my 'biased eyes' he seemed off side, but the lads on each side of me got messages from folk watching it at home and apparently Goldson played him onside, no idea if that is true.  

I thought we had a lot of good play today as well and could easily have scored a few more, no idea what happened at their 2nd goal, but it was annoying to lose it. 

The refs are shitebags, probably just poor, but we hardly ever get a 50/50 decision.

In the end happy with the 3 points and a lot of plus points, as you say above. :coolio:

35 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Going to be a bastard when some Championship club offers him the same as hes' on atm.

He’ll be very lucky to get into the Premiership at the moment and he’ll no be getting much more than what he’s on in the championship I don’t think

56 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw it’s absolutely laughable that Goldson thinks he can demand the rumoured astronomical wages after his performances. Sleeping again today

He’s shite. Last season was the exception to the rule IMO. Constantly makes mistakes that cost us goals, throughout his time with us. 

53 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’ll be very lucky to get into the Premiership at the moment and he’ll no be getting much more than what he’s on in the championship I don’t think

Championship money has all but dried up. Wanting to be the highest paid at the club by quite a distance is still pennies to what most get in the Premier League. One team, possibly a newly promoted one, will take the chance on him for a free in the summer.

59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He was a yard behind everyone else. I’m not blaming him solely but all season he’s been like this. He’s been bodied off the ball constantly, caught under headers, caught too square and been at sole fault for some goals we’ve conceded as well. 

I get that will always happen but the frequency of his errors weighed against the rumoured wages he’s asking for is absolutely hilarious. 

This will be the biggest club he’ll play for. 

Only one or two from this team have a chance at playing for a bigger club tbf

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Aye, but he's not better than him in every department, that's crazy talk

Think this just sums up just how much Barisic has underperformed this season if statements like that are coming out of the woodwork. Everyone knows Barisic is better but he is so far off it at the moment that he looks like he’d be at Holme running out at cappielow week in week out.