New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

And I should probably add. These thing take time as well in terms of legal documents (and lawyers going back and forth), all the PR around it, getting GVB here etc. I don’t think it will but if it pushes into Wednesday then that isn’t a reason for people to lose their shit either. 

You any idea how many additional training sessions there will be before Sunday ?

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Right so we have spoken to him everthing we agree on but haven't spoken to his agent about a contract ok then 🙄😁

I’d assume that’s what today’s meeting will be about, if it’s true

39 minutes ago, Broxi said:

GoRadio apparently saying that sources at the club have said to them that the other two candidates are “not in the public domain” which is interesting if true. Obviously Gio is the one and it’ll be him but curious as to who the others would have been 

Zidane is currently unemployed. Must be him

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Mental how far most journos for "big" msm have fallen. Forums and social have made their job all but extinct.

If I'm a journalist and the club backgrounds me that they have three candidates and the club are also saying it publicly then I'm going to print it even if I know it to be rubbish.

If I dance the tune it makes it more likely in the future that the club are willing to use me to get something out, even better if I don't have to get my boss to stump up £25k. They are hardly going to do it if I turn around and say sources tell me there are three candidates but they are liars and its a load of shite.

54 minutes ago, Broxi said:

GoRadio apparently saying that sources at the club have said to them that the other two candidates are “not in the public domain” which is interesting if true. Obviously Gio is the one and it’ll be him but curious as to who the others would have been 

Most imaginary characters aren't.