*****Official Rangers v Hibs League Cup SF Match Thread*****

.Williamson.

Whether it's down to Gerrard wanting out there's a completed it mate attitude about this side. Gerrard let that fester when he should have had rockets up them from start of the season to reach new heights. 

GVB should be going in that dressing room at half time and letting them know that's not fucking acceptable. 

Davis for the pen is unbelievabley naive. We know Boyle, any touch he's going down. 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Easy to blame this on Gerrard leaving, I doubt that’s helped, but this has been coming all season. 

We've been due a doing, I thought the Aberdeen game was going to be it. 

Genuinely can't see us scoring 3 here and even if we do we'll likely concede 5.

Jesus what a fuckin nightmare. Weird thing is, for some unknown to me reason, i think we will progress to the final. This is the biggest wake up call those players got so far this season. And hopefully there is some spark inside of each and every one of them to pull this through. Make it happen, Rangers!

1 minute ago, KyleBJK said:

Tav is having an absolute nightmare. He’s giving the ball away, shaking his head and literally walking back. 

Every ball in the air towards Doig he just let's him have a free leap at it and even if he misses it, Doig is on his feet chasing it down again. Tav looks like he can't be fucked. 

Just now, demise said:

Jesus what a fuckin nightmare. Weird thing is, for some unknown to me reason, i think we will progress to the final. This is the biggest wake up call those players got so far this season. And hopefully there is some spark inside of each and every one of them to pull this through. Make it happen, Rangers!

We've created a fair few chances even playing shite.