Goldson

GOAT

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Agreed with a lot of stuff to a point.

However don't agree with saying game over at halftime. That's a poor mentality.

Then saying lost the hunger after 1 trophy for me is unacceptable. I can't imagine any of our past players ever coming out with that. They would get slaughtered and Goldson should be no different.

He's saying that it's unacceptable, though. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Still stuck on the bus leaving hampden, has this cunt actually said the teams lost the hunger to win and he knew the game was over at half time 3-1 down?  I want to know he’s said this before I lose the plot with the cunt.

Between this and Kents "prefer to be underdogs"

I'm surprised we won anything with them.

This result is on Gerrard, all this about fulfiling his remit and leaving us in a good place is shite...we've been rotten all season as Goldson alludes to. I thought Goldson said it how it is, maybe too honest. Don't think he was inferring they thought it was a lost cause at HT, I think he was just referring to the reality that its very difficult to comeback when you go 3 goals behind.

I said it another thread but he is among a group of our squad who thought they hit the finish line at 55. Should have pushed then right out the door at that point. However we didn't realise our then manager also felt the same.

They have all achieved what they set out to do. Wee brush of the hands together and sit down for a nice cup of tea. Finished

Sickening that you find that out after a dozen games into a season as a fan wondering what's wrong with our fantastic team. The find out its as simple as several of them think  job done.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

I get it tight on here for calling him out and have done for a long time. He's a serial looser like tavernier, both would be lower end championship players in England.

Balogun is 4th choice at best, he played for Wigan Athletic for a reason.

Helander back and build the defence round him.

The pretender at left back also, no idea how he made the Croatia squad there btw, David Robertson wud have a field day wi the cunt for his shitebaggery half hearted challenges.

Not 1 player in that defence would hurt themselves for the badge upon the Jersey.

Big bassey would be the who only willing to physically hurt himself for keeping out the opposition 

Agree, and Bjorna is a shadow of his former self.

Our defence is fuckin abysmal but midfield doesn’t help teams run through us.

I said on here after 55 was won that this lot would grow in confidence and dominate.

Aye, that’s worked out well.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

Lack self awareness, he was accusing other players, Morelos was first player i thought of, Hagi had a go after Brondby match too. this needs sorted pronto.  

He was accusing everyone, including himself. He continually said 'we'.

7 minutes ago, watpmurph said:

Can you imagine players like Gough, Bomber or McCoist coming out and saying the game is done at half time? 

The three of them would have bounced him out the dressing room door if he'd had said that .