*****The Official Hearts v Champions thread *****

RangersMedia

The two goals were fantastic especially the first one but Hearts have far too much possession for me.

I have said it all along, Bassey is never a CH. Okay coming out with the ball at his feet but positionally poor when defending.

Do Tav and Borna get past the halfway line now? Completely different system.

We’ve been so wasteful in the final third but obviously that’s a strong performance. We need to see this through and get a third, one goal for them changes everything.

Kamara hasn’t been his usual self for me, Sakala and Kent are absolutely tormenting them every time

I’d bite your hand off before the game to be 2-0 up at half time

This is much better moving the ball quicker Morelos staying upfront and getting goals again, Sakala a bit wasteful on the ball, great goal Aribo after a wonder pass from Goldson.

Good link up play for Sakala for the first goal.

We have to keep up the effort second half as they will kick and foul to unsettle us. 

How many fouls is Devlin allowed.

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Love ally as much as the next man fucks me right off how hard he tries to act neutral, one of the best premier league co coms you will ever find but never has a good word to say about us. 

dont even want him to be biased but he does my chebs right in 

Should listen to Alex Rae. It's a feature majority of ex Rangers pundits try so hard to be neutral in contrast to the likes of Mutton and the Sontaran who are basically just fans with a Mike. 

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Love ally as much as the next man fucks me right off how hard he tries to act neutral, one of the best premier league co coms you will ever find but never has a good word to say about us. 

dont even want him to be biased but he does my chebs right in 

He’s a fkn embarrassment, some of the things he says 😔