*****Official Champions v Dundee Hibs Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

They’ll play out their skin tomorrow, especially after the criticism they’ve taken all week

We should most definitely be strong enough to get the three points but this won’t be as easy as some think, although I’ll be delighted if I’m wrong

Eyes will be on us to drop points

2-0 Rangers

On 16/12/2021 at 17:58, bluenoz said:

He doesn't? Now that his attacking duties have been mostly curbed in the new system, he is offering very little to the game. He made two good sliding tackles last night and got skinned three other times. His attacking ventures are never in question but his defensive duties always are.

Always wondered why Patterson played in front of Tav when they both played on the right? 

It's not as if he's a back up right winger, and Tav would be allowed the freedom he wants to run all over the right wing having a proper Right Back behind him and Patterson would be getting experience in his proper position.  Never made sense to me. He's too good a youngster to be playing him the way we are. Wouldn't be surprised to see him to ask for at least a loan in January to get more game time. 

It's annoying seeing us waste the best prospect we've had at Ibrox in a long time.  

Speaking of prospects, what has happened to Leon King? The boy doesn't even make the bench anymore.  I know Barasic is fit to play today, but had he not been would it not have been a chance to see how King done in there with Bassey back on the left if Barasic missed the game? 

Anyway, 

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Bassey Barasic 

Arfield Kamara 

Hagi

Sakala Morelos Kent 

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hate those ones where it’s vivid as fuck. Woke up raging for a second like it’d actually happened thinking we’d dropped 3 points  :lol:

I had a dream Rangers won me £444 vivid as fuck on a coupon ..... Still waiting, that was about 4 year ago :lol: