*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

What we are up against in this wee snp rhepublican driven shitehole !

doddery old fud.
Quite sure it was him that coined that phrase when Gazza got a 5 fuckin match ban "if you lift your hands you're off"....certainly if you play for Rangers should be added on.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

doddery old fud.
Quite sure it was him that coined that phrase when Gazza got a 5 fuckin match ban "if you lift your hands you're off"....certainly if you play for Rangers should be added on.

He’s the worst of the worst. 

9 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

What we are up against in this wee snp rhepublican driven shitehole !

Biased corrupt bastards thank feck I never listen to that crap the radio would be flying out the window :raging:

5 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He’s the worst of the worst. 

Got to agree 100% mate.
sleekit horrible fuckin bigot who never once spoke out about the paedophiles,and shut it down on ssb any time it was mentioned.
A legal at the time tax avoidance scheme,was worse than abusing over 100 kids according to the nasally challenged 2 jabs and a booster nuremberg shug.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Aye pal thanks, just been finding it hard to get any time to come on because I was teamed up in my new work with my pal so when i'd usually be on here I was instead chatting to him.

Then been coaching a young girl (21) in the gym at nights. Got chatting and hit it off straight away as friends and she's been through similar life trauma to myself so I helped her get a job and a bit more confidence in herself.

Cheers.

Nice one mate,and glad your experiences helped someone else in life. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Aye it's probably the first time ever that has happened! She's a good girl, made me step outside my own battles and re-evalute shit.

That's two brave people who bumped into each other in a time of need mate.
Honestly hope you've both made friends for life.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Seeing Clancy & Broon walk off like that at full-time is a concern. I don't know how you approach it but something needs to be said other than fan forums.

Every fenian bastard thinks it's funny.
Ally had a dig on the radio,and the apologists have been struck deaf,blind and dumb.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Seeing Clancy & Broon walk off like that at full-time is a concern. I don't know how you approach it but something needs to be said other than fan forums.

They were acting like me and my new pal in the gym.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Dearie me.

Again, instead of being pro-active we are reactive.

After the game at the piggery we didn’t see much of Clancy .

Hes started getting more of our games now .I wonder if something was said behind the scenes after that game .

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

After the game at the piggery we didn’t see much of Clancy .

Hes started getting more of our games now .I wonder if something was said behind the scenes after that game .

That’s when you do complain, from a position of strength so to speak.

Not after an insipid display like Tuesday when although the ref was dugmeat, we then look like we are making excuses.

Tbh, it sums up our full approach to PR.