*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

Just now, The Godfather said:

Momentum with them now, we look to have choked and chucked it. 

Folk can dress it up but that's the reality

If they win on Wednesday, and if we play that defence i expect them to do so they will go on and win league.

Sadly, from board level, to manager and to players they look like they want it more.

Just now, johanvanhentze said:

Fucking sick of this.. Can we ask for an explanation of how the minutes were added? First half was a total joke and then he adds 7 minutes for the second.. blows the whistle on 97.10 when a goal had been scored just before.. surely to FUCK that adds another minute or so? I fucking never do this, but that was blatant cheating right there. Fucking sick of it!

Every single game you are complaining about absolutely every refereeing decision possible. Give it a rest man

We were fucking shocking today and it had nothing to do with the ref

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

Fucking sick of this.. Can we ask for an explanation of how the minutes were added? First half was a total joke and then he adds 7 minutes for the second.. blows the whistle on 97.10 when a goal had been scored just before.. surely to FUCK that adds another minute or so? I fucking never do this, but that was blatant cheating right there. Fucking sick of it!

Injury and a mini pitch invasion after Goldsons goal 

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

cmon now that really what you are going to complain about after watching that?