Welcome to Rangers, Amad Diallo

EMRFC

Normally hate the idea of loans ,Why develop others talent instead of our own .But this guy could be an exception.

Stories of the past that we tried to get Messi on loan from Barca at a similar age left some thinking .Oh we missed out there .Who knows we could be looking at this guy tearing up the CL in  a few years and have some great memories of him in a Rangers top .

20 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

@STEPPS BOY has a running joke that he has seen all these players before doing charity work in weird countries. :lol: 

:lol: 

I'd genuinely seen both Pena and Zungu a few years before they signed for us. Can't remember Zungu at all though. Was a late-ish sub in the game I was at.

10 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

He’s clearly a talent but looks quite lightweight. Provided he doesn’t get booted to oblivion, this could be a good move for all parties. A position we obviously need strengthening and it will strengthen him. I hope he has end product. 

seen a few videos where he shrugs off these challenges fairly well tbf

32 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

He’s clearly a talent but looks quite lightweight. Provided he doesn’t get booted to oblivion, this could be a good move for all parties. A position we obviously need strengthening and it will strengthen him. I hope he has end product. 

Hope we don't play Alloa soon.