*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

It was difficult to say when we were winning but everything about Gio is uninspiring as fuck and it's feeding into the players.

He got the gig due to being a big name player and a former Ranger. 

We have made a huge mistake and it will set us back years now. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh i know saying it’s done is a knee jerk reaction and I’ve already said it but I think most people mean it’s more done mentally. 

We have Hearts and Hibs next and have just been absolutely battered by them which swings every single bit of momentum in their favour.

I’d honestly be shocked if we were still 1 behind after the next 2 rounds of fixtures 

You can recover from a hiding early doors into the season, but at this stage and for these players, it’s just going to make the wheels come off.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

It was difficult to say when we were winning but everything about Gio is uninspiring as fuck and it's feeding into the players.

End of the day nobody will say a word when we're winning 

But the red flags were there with Hearts, Hibs, Livi, Aberdeen etc

This has been coming, Gio looks no better than Warburton, Murty...this is on par with their performances at the their hole. 

No tactics, no gameplan. He's going to feel it on Sunday (if he's still in charge & personally I hope he's not)

Gio has us lining up the same as he has every away game, so let’s be honest it’s no surprise the scoreline 

The team have no idea what to do and we’ve handed them the momentum.

Gerrard and co, regardless of everything, had they cunts sussed and knew how to beat them.

This is very worrying going forward and I’ve lost all confidence, I see zero reason to feel differently.