*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think our biggest risk is ourselves tonight. Can’t sit back and absorb huge amounts of pressure. Need to put them on the back foot. Our front 4 should be taking them to bits. 

That’s exactly my thinking, if we turn up and are positive we’ll win. Even if only 1 or 2 of our front 4 are really at it it’ll be enough to really hurt them. The worry is individual errors as Saturday aside we’ve been solid defensively since gio came in. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Most competitive it has been in years 

Aye definitely. It also feels like a must win game for me tonight. I dont trust this team to be able to chase for a title if I'm honest, but I think if we beat them at their dump after the buzz they're riding from the weekend, it might just take the wind right out of their sails.

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Aye definitely. It also feels like a must win game for me tonight. I dont trust this team to be able to chase for a title if I'm honest, but I think if we beat them at their dump after the buzz they're riding from the weekend, it might just take the wind right out of their sails.

It will, this is their chance to go top and we've got Morelos and Helander out and a few just coming back after a bad patch of form. If they can't beat us on their own patch with all that then it's a massive psychological blow.

People forget how much of a freak game the County game was too though in hindsight, 3 individual errors that's not usual. You don't score early against Livi then it's a horrible team to play(as celtic know) and Aberdeen away is one of our hardest games every year. We've had all the questions about us, when they've been scraping by too.

They're also talking a big game and we're looking like we are getting on with it as normal.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It will, this is their chance to go top and we've got Morelos and Helander out and a few just coming back after a bad patch of form. If they can't beat us on their own patch with all that then it's a massive psychological blow.

People forget how much of a freak game the County game was too though in hindsight, 3 individual errors that's not usual. You don't score early against Livi then it's a horrible team to play(as celtic know) and Aberdeen away is one of our hardest games every year. We've had all the questions about us, when they've been scraping by too.

They're also talking a big game and we're looking like we are getting on with it as normal.

The results themselves while not great, they happen. Couple of tricky away games so fair enough 

The issue is the way we've played, we lost control against Aberdeen & they were the better team. We conceded 3 against County with very little pressure applied from them & overall we've been extremely negative since the return

All of those things come together tonight & we could be in for a long night 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The results themselves while not great, they happen. Couple of tricky away games so fair enough 

The issue is the way we've played, we lost control against Aberdeen & they were the better team. We conceded 3 against County with very little pressure applied from them & overall we've been extremely negative since the return

All of those things come together tonight & we could be in for a long night 

celtic were getting battered by Hearts, if Boyce doesn't miss his penalty they go on to win that game. We are much better going forward than them. 

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

My cousin is a celtic fan. He was over on Saturday night and we were talking about the season. He doesn't feel overly confident based on how they're playing and felt they could have played for days on Saturday and not scored. He also mentioned the thing about them tiring between 60 and 70 minutes. I dont watch them at all and only see their results, so I suppose its easy to not get a full picture of what's actually going on in terms of performances.

I think we need to go for their throat. We have a better team, we can't absorb pressure well apparently, and they have a team that have barely played an Old Firm game between them.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

My cousin is a celtic fan. He was over on Saturday night and we were talking about the season. He doesn't feel overly confident based on how they're playing and felt they could have played for days on Saturday and not scored. He also mentioned the thing about them tiring between 60 and 70 minutes. I dont watch them at all and only see their results, so I suppose its easy to not get a full picture of what's actually going on in terms of performances.

I think we need to go for their throat. We have a better team, we can't absorb pressure well apparently, and they have a team that have barely played an Old Firm game between them.

They tire all the time after 60-70 minutes, they do have the ability to burst a gut with a few minutes to go when the shit teams are tiring though.

We can't just go to celtic park and go guns blazing, need to let them create our space then absolutely annihilate them with how much space they leave out wide. With Kent and Diallo on the break we could give them a proper doing.