Every single person wearing our badge tonight

No positives tonight.

They've shown they've got a better defence, midfield and attack with that not even being their strongest squad. They've got freshness, confidence and a style of play they've bought into.

We've got palyers who are past it, players who are not good enough and a manager who's style is a disgrace.

Our players don't even play on their toes. No movement and no desire. 

No words to describe what I’m feeling tonight. 55 absolutely tarnished by those who done so well to win it. To a man, the performance was absolute despicable. Wholesale changes in the summer for me - the vast majority of this squad has ran its race here for me. 

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

No words to describe what I’m feeling tonight. 55 absolutely tarnished by those who done so well to win it. To a man, the performance was absolute despicable. Wholesale changes in the summer for me - the vast majority of this squad has ran its race here for me. 

If we don't win the league this year, we will have a big struggle in the summer bringing players in.

We have players leaving, and players we need to sell, with very little money coming in.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

There signings have showed up, especially the Japanese guys they have brought in.

Said it in the match thread, and it’s through gritted teeth, but that Hatate looks class. We’ve been crying out for a player like that in our midfield for years.

Just now, j1mgg said:

If we don't win the league this year, we will have a big struggle in the summer bringing players in.

We have players leaving, and players we need to sell, with very little money coming in.

Player sales will generate funds. There will be the usual budget, but player sales will fund the bulk of it. In my opinion, title or no title there would be a lot of changes anyway.

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Said it in the match thread, and it’s through gritted teeth, but that Hatate looks class. We’ve been crying out for a player like that in our midfield for years.

Definitely a market we need to look at.

2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Player sales will generate funds. There will be the usual budget, but player sales will fund the bulk of it. In my opinion, title or no title there would be a lot of changes anyway.

A healthy bit of the player funds will need to be kept to pay bills, then you have to replace the players you have sold, and we can't go basement shopping again, look how that worked out in the summer.

You can criticise the players , and some certainly deserve it , but the biggest fault was the way we set up tonite . 

We allowed them to play an attacking game which is their strength , while at the same time defending is our weakness . Suicidal tactics .